PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, is there a space avalible? Also what is the difference between a normal Kart from the dealership and the DLC one? Any speed difference, handling? Which one is better?

I have tested the new one from the DLC (Driving around 850km so far) and i cant really feel any different, well its maybe a tiny bit more stable in the corners, than the one you can buy in the NCD, but you should try to go to an track with both of the karts, and get some laps to see which one you like the best. Small track will be best though, Kart space & Autumn ring are great for testing 👍

I have tested the new one from the DLC (Driving around 850km so far) and i cant really feel any different, well its maybe a tiny bit more stable in the corners, than the one you can buy in the NCD, but you should try to go to an track with both of the karts, and get some laps to see which one you like the best. Small track will be best though, Kart space & Autumn ring are great for testing 👍

Ok thanks. If i change Kart, ill need to change colour im afraid by the way.

Ok, tested it and there is no difference at all. Might change my KART colour to a very light blue.

Last edited:
I have been putting in some time around Autumn Ring Mini, feeling pretty good, should be lots of good battles around that track. One question though, are we really only doing one race at 15 laps?? That's only like 8 minutes of racing??? I don't want to sound like a complainer being new and all, but 8 min? Just seems kinda short. Just my two pennies, whatever you decide I will be cool with. 👍

So is there a chance for me to race next race??? Or what?

Yes you are going to race, cause we have never had an full room, last race we where around 10, for one of the races at Laguna.

You can add me on PSN, if you like ;)

GTP Name/PSN ID: AMS97F1/AMS97F1
Kart Colour: GT PASTELTONE 003-W
Kart Number: 5
Kart : PDI RACING KART 100

Ok so, first off im willing to do this full time when there is space or in a new season and also, why do my Karts only have 22BHP? i have 1 that is 33BHP? help please.

Sorry mate, only just seen this post. My thanks to Williebaby for filling in as admin while I was away. :sly: You can join as a full-time driver, please add me on PSN: tombrooks97. We're racing at Autumn Ring Mini this Saturday. 👍

Sorry mate, only just seen this post. My thanks to Williebaby for filling in as admin while I was away. :sly: You can join as a full-time driver, please add me on PSN: tombrooks97. We're racing at Autumn Ring Mini this Saturday. 👍

Thank you, i like that track and i will send a friend request now to both of you.

Out of intrest, have you guys ever been round the Nordschliefe in a Kart? its really fun, all down that long straight its a follow the leader kind of thing, just slip stream over and over, and round the track, the amount of times you bottom out is funny :)

Sorry for the triple post, thats unlike me :embarrassed:

Out of intrest, have you guys ever been round the Nordschliefe in a Kart? its really fun, all down that long straight its a follow the leader kind of thing, just slip stream over and over, and round the track, the amount of times you bottom out is funny :)

Its quiet fun in a kart to drive on Nurburgring, just a shame people dont vote on it, when playing in a online lobby 👎

And once you finally got on that track, half the server leaves lool...

We did back in Season 1 and it was great fun. 👍

That constant passing each other down a straight is fun the first time but personally it's not something I like :lol:

For karts I prefer circuits like ARM, KS1&2, Eiger Nordwand to a certain extent, Tsukuba to a certain extent. Those are tracks where you actually have to brake.

Suzuka circuit East is the worst for karts IMHO, hold accelerate, turn a few times, finished. :yuck:

Yay for Autumn Ring Mini 👍

That constant passing each other down a straight is fun the first time but personally it's not something I like :lol:

For karts I prefer circuits like ARM, KS1&2, Eiger Nordwand to a certain extent, Tsukuba to a certain extent. Those are tracks where you actually have to brake.

Suzuka circuit East is the worst for karts IMHO, hold accelerate, turn a few times, finished. :yuck:

Yay for Autumn Ring Mini 👍

Also Monaco i like very much, cause of all the turns/braking areas 👍

For sure, I prefer tracks I actually having to drive the Kart versus just steer it!

Should be a good race tomorrow, hoping for a decent turnout. 👍

Just an idea..How about we make the race 50 laps long? One big endurance event?

tombrooks97

My personal preference would be two 25 lap races just because I like to have two kicks at the can both race wise and in case of disconnection. Not a big deal though, I will race either way.

My personal preference would be two 25 lap races just because I like to have two kicks at the can both race wise and in case of disconnection. Not a big deal though, I will race either way.

For an endurance, either of those options I could do. I'd not like to see the races go any longer though. 👍

Ok, what time is this? i have a really bad feeling im going to disconnect. Got a bad connection.

I guess this is a coincidence but I've had internet problems the past 2-3 days as well and sometimes when I'm on the PS3 it logs me out of the PSN.

I'm hoping, nay, praying, I'll be alright today, but as a disclaimer, you might see me suddenly log out during a race :lol:

But if that does happen I'll come back and try to participate in any races I can.

Look forward to it 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back