PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, wondering if I can get into this even though it has already started.... I dont really care if there have already been a few races, but this is probably the best race league that I can join, for I am from the U.S., and 5 pm on a saturday is perfect for me. Also, the DLC wont come out here for two days, so even if I wanted too, I couldn't join this.....

Hey, wondering if I can get into this even though it has already started.... I dont really care if there have already been a few races, but this is probably the best race league that I can join, for I am from the U.S., and 5 pm on a saturday is perfect for me. Also, the DLC wont come out here for two days, so even if I wanted too, I couldn't join this.....

Hey there, the race has not started yet, 1st race is gonna lunch at Nov 5 :)

You can see all the info in the first post mate :D

Bit of a shameless plug but, are any of you guys interested in an IndyCar series? Tom and a couple of other guys have already signed up from here, but we need a few more drivers for our UK series. If you're interested, please, please, please follow the link in my signature and sign up! 👍

And on topic, I've found some more paint so I won't need to change my colour again :)

Have a good time mate, you'll miss the Indy pre-season so we'll see you at Tokyo on the 2nd 👍

When and who's hosting the pre-season? I'd like to join you for a run around the track!

When and who's hosting the pre-season? I'd like to join you for a run around the track!

I was talking about the pre-season for my IndyCar series mentioned above. We need more UK drivers! :lol:

GTP Name/PSN ID: golegion6
Kart Colour: Blue
Kart Number: 19

Thanks mates, looking forward to saturday!!!

Will have to put you down as a reserve for now mate. 👍

Welcome! :)

I was talking about the pre-season for my IndyCar series mentioned above. We need more UK drivers! :lol:

Okay, didn't want to miss any practice time, I can use all I can get ;-)

Okay, didn't want to miss any practice time, I can use all I can get ;-)

You up for practice on kart space with me later? about 4-6pm gmt?

EDIT
Seems I have only 1 person up for practice so I will re arrange it for 4-6pm saturday.

Last edited:
haitch40

EDIT
Seems I have only 1 person up for practice so I will re arrange it for 4-6pm saturday.

You have me too

EDIT

That works for me! Your lounge?

Just so everyone is aware we will be racing at Kart Space II for the final round. 👍

NEWS:

Testing around Kart Space II has proved that the difference between Karts is minimal with the PDI Racing Kart 100 recording a time of 0:27.428 and the Racing Kart 100 (DLC) with a 0:27.440.

You must now state which Kart you will use for the entire season, either the PDI Racing 100 or the Racing Kart 100 (DLC)

Last edited:
I will decide my kart choice after tonights practice.

Looking forward to it, the PDI Racing Kart 100 seems to be a lot lessy grippy than the Racing Kart 100 in my opinion. 👍

Looking forward to it, the PDI Racing Kart 100 seems to be a lot lessy grippy than the Racing Kart 100 in my opinion. 👍

Since you haven't replied to my psn message I will ask here.
Are you comming to the practice later?
Room open.

Last edited:
I'll use the Racing kart 100 (DLC). Just in case you missed it before, I might not be able to make the first race, I have plans for bonfire night but I don't know what time I'm leaving so I'll let you know on Thursday/Friday if I can make the race or not.

I'll use the Racing kart 100 (DLC). Just in case you missed it before, I might not be able to make the first race, I have plans for bonfire night but I don't know what time I'm leaving so I'll let you know on Thursday/Friday if I can make the race or not.

No worries mate, cheers! 👍

I think I'll go with the majority and use the Racing Kart 100, haven't had time to test though. And also I've changed my colour to Atomic Orange Metallic if you want to update the OP :)

You have a good time in Spain mate? And can you make the Indy pre season #2? 👍

I think I'll go with the majority and use the Racing Kart 100, haven't had time to test though. And also I've changed my colour to Atomic Orange Metallic if you want to update the OP :)

You have a good time in Spain mate? And can you make the Indy pre season #2? 👍

Not sure mate, and Spain was a bit crap to be honest, oh well the UK is fine for me! :D

Im using DLC 100.
Unless someone has a gold chrome paint chip to send me I am going to have to change my colour to a horrible green.

Im using DLC 100.
Unless someone has a gold chrome paint chip to send me I am going to have to change my colour to a horrible green.

Might have one spare, will check later and let you know. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back