PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait 2 people can have the exact same color?

Yes but I'm assuming that they have different race suits so we can tell the difference between the drivers. 👍

Last edited:
DLC will need to be downloaded in order to participate in this championship

Say you dont have the money for the DLC ???

As I've just posted on the Sprint Cup thread, I'll have to miss the race on Saturday the 5th as I'm going to a rugby match at Wembley. I just thought I'd let you know Tom 👍

As I've just posted on the Sprint Cup thread, I'll have to miss the race on Saturday the 5th as I'm going to a rugby match at Wembley. I just thought I'd let you know Tom 👍

No worries mate, have fun! 👍

Thanks a lot mate, I will! England vs the Aussies, we're the underdogs but anyway the atmosphere is gonna be amazing 👍

Why are these new karts less powered than the original one even the new 125cc 1 is less power.. I'm confused

Why are these new karts less powered than the original one even the new 125cc 1 is less power.. I'm confused

Pass Gedi, haven't got the DLC yet. :(

Can you change my color to Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat? It's similar to my old paint but I just had an extra one to use on my junior kart 👍

TomMcD
Can you change my color to Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat? It's similar to my old paint but I just had an extra one to use on my junior kart 👍

There's already a stock Flourescent Orange color ;), wait! I call it! :sly:

Only the host needs the DLC in order for all drivers to participate.

You only get one of each color. Nah I've taken a shine to 'Atomic Orange' i'll stick with it :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back