Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in!

GTP: Lord Voldemort
PSN: lvoldemort666
Color: Black
Number: #40

When will we be racing? What date?

The series begins on Saturday the 5th of November, and will continue every Saturday after that.

Welcome Lord Voldemort! :D

Quick question, do we have to use the same color in the Junior race as the 100, or is it just any? :P

Quick question, do we have to use the same color in the Junior race as the 100, or is it just any? :P

I would prefer it if all drivers used the same Kart Colours and Numbers. 👍

If so I might have to change my colour, as I don't have enough 'Arancio Atlas' to paint a Racing 100 and a Junior. I'll let you know after DLC release 👍

If so I might have to change my colour, as I don't have enough 'Arancio Atlas' to paint a Racing 100 and a Junior. I'll let you know after DLC release 👍

I'm sure I can send you a shade. 👍

Willie baby in a junior kart the rest of us in 125 karts and he would probley still beat us haha :-)

:lol:

Invites have been sent out. 👍

tombrooks97
I'm sure I can send you a shade. 👍

:lol:

Invites have been sent out. 👍

Thanks mate, i'm sure I have one already so another would be all i'd need 👍

Really cant wait for this series to get started its already looking good 👍

I think I may have to change my kart colour, I'll edit this post when I've decided on it.
EDIT: Disregard that, noticed the updated OP. I'll use WR Blue mica, same number as before

Last edited:
Alpinestars6
my friend wants to join too
PSN: salamidunk24
Kart: White

The best I can do is put him down as a reserve if that's alright?

Gik69
You about tonight Tom for our launch/practice?

Can definitely make the launch, are livery changes allowed before tomorrow?

Gik69
As in what mate?

As in are we allowed to change the car and wheel colour before tomorrow as we are changing the team name because Dan is now driving the Audi. 👍

tombrooks97
As in are we allowed to change the car and wheel colour before tomorrow as we are changing the team name because Dan is now driving the Audi. 👍

Deadline entry was Monday just gone, it wouldn't be fair on the others, dans car change was in time.
Can you update table with dans car and your name change plz.

Gik69
Deadline entry was Monday just gone, it wouldn't be fair on the others, dans car change was in time.
Can you update table with dans car and your name change plz.

No worries fella, could you or JB please send me a list of updates for tables and then I can update it in one go. 👍

tombrooks97
No worries fella, could you or JB please send me a list of updates for tables and then I can update it in one go. 👍

I think that was it.

Dans car change
Your team change
Knelly&culking bottom of reserves
Syjones #1 reserve
Neljack #2 reserve
Bashman #3 reserve

Gik69
I think that was it.

Dans car change
Your team change
Knelly&culking bottom of reserves