PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
If everyone's happy with them then I'll update the OP.

NEWS: I'm also looking for 5 Stewards this season to debate any incidents deemed to be unfair or if another driver has complained about somebodies driving, being a steward will involve saving replay's of every race and if a penalty needs to be issued then this will be discussed in the Stewards group and decisions will be made on what the penalty is, if you would like to be a steward then please state below this post and a poll will be added with your name and the Top 5 Drivers will get the position! 👍

Tom

If the drivers can be Stewards, i will like to be a part of the team also, specially now where the spec 2.0 is coming, and allow the fast forward/rewind when watching replays 👍

AnTiheLT
If the drivers can be Stewards, i will like to be a part of the team also, specially now where the spec 2.0 is coming, and allow the fast forward/rewind when watching replays 👍

Yeah that would be cool to rewind the action just like being a F1 steward.

I would also like to be a steward.
Are the new dlc karts alowed?

Last edited:
haitch40
I would also like to be a steward.
Are the new dlc karts alowed?

Can't wait to try them out. Oh and if everybody gets the track DLC, that night kart circuit looks awesome for a race :P

TomMcD
Can't wait to try them out. Oh and if everybody gets the track DLC, that night kart circuit looks awesome for a race :P

I'm dying to try out the fast karts se how they compare to real life.

New DLC Karts will be allowed depending on the power and yes, weak draft will be used. 👍

Awesome, if this is the case, my colour might change on the new kart 👍 and a race on the DLC kart track might be abit tricky, I assume you can't join races on it if you don't buy the DLC?

Awesome, if this is the case, my colour might change on the new kart 👍 and a race on the DLC kart track might be abit tricky, I assume you can't join races on it if you don't buy the DLC?

No you cant that would defeat the point of buying it.

New karts! I wonder if they will be faster or slower than the normal one we have, I think both :D maybe shifter karts?

New karts! I wonder if they will be faster or slower than the normal one we have, I think both :D maybe shifter karts?

There will be 3 new karts for the DLC, so some will be faster then the others, so we might need to set a power limit, or talk about which one of the new kart we only must use.

New Karts are available to test in the Arcade Mode under the Arcade Only Cars Section, right at the end 👍

tombrooks97
New Karts are available to test in the Arcade Mode under the Arcade Only Cars Section, right at the end 👍

Great thnks Wow they do feel lively and quicker and higher top speed then the other ones I quite like them.

We should definitely use these karts it would bring some great racing and close too

Agreed, we can definitely make some different classes for the league 👍

I think we should do 3 races each week 1 for junior 1 for 100 and 1 for 125 karts and you get points for all of the races.

Last edited:
I think we should do 3 races each week 1 for junior 1 for 100 and 1 for 125 karts and you get points for all of the races.

This is a decent idea, although how about just 2 classes, 2 races on the same night? 3 might be overkill 👍

This is a decent idea, although how about just 2 classes, 2 races on the same night? 3 might be overkill 👍

But each kart handles different so having 3 races would make it more fun IMO.
If it is two races though I say make it junior and 125.

Anyway lets wait to see what tom says.

And if everyone gets dlc tracks as well I vote for having a kart space round. Most likely not though :( talking of which if we want to implement my suggestion then we need to do a separate championship due to possibly not everyone getting car dlc do we not? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Last edited:
But each kart handles different so having 3 races would make it more fun IMO.
If it is two races though I say make it junior and 125.

Anyway lets wait to see what tom says.

And if everyone gets dlc tracks as well I vote for having a kart space round. Most likely not though :( talking of which if we want to implement my suggestion then we need to do a separate championship due to possibly not everyone getting car dlc do we not? :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

New Calender for Rounds 5,6,7 and 8:

R5 - London
R6 - Grand Valley East
R7 - Madrid (Full Course)
R8 - Kart Arena (DLC)

Also, there will now be 3 Races per evening, with different karts used and different championships for each league, it will happen like this:

Race 1: PDI Racing Kart 100 (Support Race)
Race 2: PDI Racing Kart 125
Race 3: PDI Racing Kart 125

The PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship will now become The PDI Racing Kart 125 Championship with the PDI Racing Kart 100 becoming the Kart for the Support Series, much like GP2 for F1.

Tom.

No love for juniors :( the reason I suggested them was because their so hard to mess up with that the racing will be very close anyway im happy with that format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back