PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
No love for juniors :( the reason I suggested them was because their so hard to mess up with that the racing will be very close anyway im happy with that format.

Apologies but I didn't really like the Junior Karts but it may be implemented for Season 4. 👍

So does everyone race in both the 100 and 125 series? As I understand the reasoning for this is so that people who don't buy the DLC can still race the 100's?

(Which makes no difference to me, as I'm buying it anyway 👍 )

So does everyone race in both the 100 and 125 series? As I understand the reasoning for this is so that people who don't buy the DLC can still race the 100's?

(Which makes no difference to me, as I'm buying it anyway 👍 )

Right I've just realised this is terribly confusing for everyone. So here's what I'm now proposing:

Race 1: PDI Junior Karts -Support Series (No Points Given) - This is primarily to vent out any fustration.
Races 2&3: PDI Racing Kart 100 - Main Series (Points Given)

Right I've just realised this is terribly confusing for everyone. So here's what I'm now proposing:

Race 1: PDI Junior Karts -Support Series (No Points Given) - This is primarily to vent out any fustration.
Races 2&3: PDI Racing Kart 100 - Main Series (Points Given)

Ah we're keeping the original karts for the main series, and just doing a short race in the Juniors to start 👍

Ah we're keeping the original karts for the main series, and just doing a short race in the Juniors to start 👍

Exactly 👍 The Support Race will be about 1/2 distance of the main races. 👍

No love for 125s :lol:

You should do the three class thing for season 4 but with such short notice this is the best.
You should however allow dlc 100s as they are similar on pace just spin less but understeer a little.

No love for 125s :lol:

You should do the three class thing for season 4 but with such short notice this is the best.
You should however allow dlc 100s as they are similar on pace just spin less but understeer a little.

They only have 21hp compared to the 33hp of the one's we have now.

Just played for a few min with the 3 new karts (Tested only at Autumn Ring Mini)

Kart Jr. Very funny, but slow as a cow..!

PDI 100. It steer a bit slow / lagg, even when sensitive is set to 7, but a bit faster than the normal kart we used in Season 2.

PDI 125. Super fast & drives overall very nice, and just love the Digit speedo & also shows fastest lap. But when it goes over 110km/t it really sounds like 2 elephants have hmm ehrrr s E x LOL...

So in the main series, which gives point, is the Kart we used in Season 2 right ?

And the Kart Jr is getting warmed up ? ;D

Also its nice you added the new Kart track to the season at round 8, but hopefully everyone gets the DLC which include the Kart track..?

Just played for a few min with the 3 new karts (Tested only at Autumn Ring Mini)

Kart Jr. Very funny, but slow as a cow..!

PDI 100. It steer a bit slow / lagg, even when sensitive is set to 7, but a bit faster than the normal kart we used in Season 2.

PDI 125. Super fast & drives overall very nice, and just love the Digit speedo & also shows fastest lap. But when it goes over 110km/t it really sounds like 2 elephants have hmm ehrrr s E x LOL...

So in the main series, which gives point, is the Kart we used in Season 2 right ?

And the Kart Jr is getting warmed up ? ;D

Also its nice you added the new Kart track to the season at round 8, but hopefully everyone gets the DLC which include the Kart track..?

The Jr Kart will be used in a support series before the main races, this will be to primarily vent fustration. And the PDI Racing Kart 100 and the Racing Kart 100 will be used in S3

Wait is this today??

No its not today, not sure when the 1st race will begin maybe next saturday ?

Tom, any news on who is gonna be the stewards ?

The Series will begin on November the 5th and yes, I think Bashman, Haitch, Silent7Sniper7 and Myself are going to be stewards. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back