PDI Racing Kart 100 Championship - Season 3 - **Season Completed**

• Thread starter Tom
  • 805 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
But then you have the really long straight and high speed turn

Yes but its way more of an challenge, than the East route, be cause you can actually do the entire track without hitting the breakes at all...

Sorry Tom but I am going to withdraw from your series sorry

Sorry to hear that mate 👎 See you in the V8's! 👍

How would everyone feel about this track list for the undecided rounds?

R5 - Madrid (Full Course)
R6 - Grand Valley East
R7 - High Speed Ring
R8 - Custom Kart Oval

HSR might be a bit crap but the rest are good.
Now I really need to do an A level history essay for tomorrow browsing GTP is too tempting though.

Sorry Tom but I am going to withdraw from your series sorry

HSR might be a bit crap but the rest are good.
Now I really need to do an A level history essay for tomorrow browsing GTP is too tempting though.

High Speed Ring just popped into my head, however if no-one likes it then it can be changed 👍

And I know, well not the A-Level History bit but browsing is far too tempting! :lol:

I'd still rather race at Monaco, you can't complain about it being too bumpy as it's just as bumpy as Tsukuba, the first track we're racing at. And there's only one bump you have to watch out for on London which, if you're any good, you can miss very easily. On a side note, Grand valley east and Madrid are good for racing on :)

Last edited:
I think tom's picks look great, although I would like Monaco OR London on there :P

London is probably more user-friendly, but I'd prefer the challenge of Monaco, I didn't sign up to this series to race on the easy tracks :lol:

Yep and the bump at the end of London is a tad annnoying. My votes for Monaco, plenty of chances to roll haha :P

That bump is easy to miss, all you have to do is turn in a little earlier :lol: I think my final vote goes to Monaco as well.

I will like to Join this series please if thats okay?

Edit: James/toyotsupra- black-10

Last edited:
Okay, how about this?

R5 - Monaco
R6 - Grand Valley East
R7 - London
R8 - Madrid (Full Course)

If everyone's happy with them then I'll update the OP.

NEWS: I'm also looking for 5 Stewards this season to debate any incidents deemed to be unfair or if another driver has complained about somebodies driving, being a steward will involve saving replay's of every race and if a penalty needs to be issued then this will be discussed in the Stewards group and decisions will be made on what the penalty is, if you would like to be a steward then please state below this post and a poll will be added with your name and the Top 5 Drivers will get the position! 👍

Tom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back