Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
911_Carrera
attachment.php

If that IS you, tell me...what everything in the background is.

Ironing board w/ pink psychadelic floral design with iron on built in hook, contemporary washing basket, door, and jackets on door.

ultrabeat
Ironing board w/ pink psychadelic floral design with iron on built in hook, contemporary washing basket, door, and jackets on door.
That still doesn't prove that's you, that was easy to figure out.

Give another pic of yourself to prove it's you then, and not a one off pic you found. :)

G.T
That still doesn't prove that's you, that was easy to figure out.

Give another pic of yourself to prove it's you and not a one off pic you found then. :)

Good enough for me.

How about the same scene, but with ground nutmeg replacing me?

Attachments

• IMAGE_046.jpg
    IMAGE_046.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 44
ultrabeat
How about the same scene, but with ground nutmeg replacing me?
I'm starting to believe... But it has to be you in the pic.

It could be a friends house or even a pic of a friend. :D

Tell me to hold something and I'll show a pic of me holding it.

Fair enough?

Okay, here's me ironing a Nissan Fairlady Z Tune

Attachments

• iron.jpg
    iron.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 58
Ive just noticed that most people here are skinny and geeky. So thats what car lovers have in common. Geekyness and skinnyness. Quite a few ugly people here aswell so I urge you guys to change and become not skinny and not geeky simply by going to the gym, get out more and once you have muscles walk around shirtless near girls.

Young_Warrior
Ive just noticed that most people here are skinny and geeky. So thats what car lovers have in common. Geekyness and skinnyness. Quite a few ugly people here aswell so I urge you guys to change and become not skinny and not geeky simply by going to the gym, get out more and once you have muscles walk around shirtless near girls.
Am I ugly? :nervous:

Edit: Bah, I girl has asked me out before so I musn't be!

Young_Warrior
:lol: That's a bit rude, don't you think :D

Anyways, this thread is great. It's nice to put a face on the name.

Young_Warrior

that means you are the same, and we dont need muscles and no shirt to pull girls :D

biatch

Young_Warrior

Take it back ! I am not too skinny ! And I work out like a bastard ! I'll rip your head off !

:sly:

TwinTurboJay
Take it back ! I am not too skinny ! And I work out like a bastard ! I'll rip your head off !

:sly:

I dunno man. Looks like you could use a few more pounds! ;)

GT_Fan2005
that means you are the same, and we dont need muscles and no shirt to pull girls :D

biatch

No no no.................. Im far from geeky. Used to be skinny. Then I found the gym. I look like one of those muscled up 100 metre sprinters. Not too much muscle but enough that im alot stronger than mine nearly twice my size.

Trust me everyone should go to the gym. Its amazing and whenever its sunny you can just always proudly wear vests and the ladies love it.

Once I went out with my friends and some girls they just met. Anyway I came out late so they were all busy chatting to my friends. So I just took off my shirt cause it was "hot" and well the ladies swarmed over. I then found a nice bush.

Young_Warrior
Trust me everyone should go to the gym. Its amazing and whenever its sunny you can just always proudly wear vests and the ladies love it.

i bet your muscles arent as big as your ego.

and i wear vests! and why pay for the gym when you can drive the nurburgring with force feedback.

Young_Warrior
No no no.................. Im far from geeky. Used to be skinny. Then I found the gym. I look like one of those muscled up 100 metre sprinters. Not too much muscle but enough that im alot stronger than mine nearly twice my size.

Once I went out with my friends and some girls they just met. Anyway I came out late so they were all busy chatting to my friends. So I just took off my shirt cause it was "hot" and well the ladies swarmed over. I then found a nice bush.

Yes, cause thats the kind of chicks you want to get with, chicks that are attracted to self loving, shallow, egotistical morons ! ooo, I should take my shirt off more in public !

Back