Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Young_Warrior
No no no.................. Im far from geeky. Used to be skinny. Then I found the gym. I look like one of those muscled up 100 metre sprinters. Not too much muscle but enough that im alot stronger than mine nearly twice my size.

Trust me everyone should go to the gym. Its amazing and whenever its sunny you can just always proudly wear vests and the ladies love it.

Once I went out with my friends and some girls they just met. Anyway I came out late so they were all busy chatting to my friends. So I just took off my shirt cause it was "hot" and well the ladies swarmed over. I then found a nice bush.
You do know what happens when you do steroids right? lets just say the ladies wont love you when you drop your pants :sly:

GT_Fan2005
i bet your muscles arent as big as your ego.

and i wear vests! and why pay for the gym when you can drive the nurburgring with force feedback.

Why sit at home which is unhealthy when you can better yourself physical and feel better than never before. Why drive the nurburgring with forcefeedback when you can do the real thing.

Look guys all it takes is 30-45 mins three times a week to get a buff lean sexy body like your favourite muscular celebrity. Its not hard and once you see the gains you make you will be hooked. Surely you can spare 30 mins 3 times a week inbetween playing games.

Young_Warrior
Why sit at home which is unhealthy when you can better yourself physical and feel better than never before. Why drive the nurburgring with forcefeedback when you can do the real thing.

Look guys all it takes is 30-45 mins three times a week to get a buff lean sexy body like your favourite muscular celebrity. Its not hard and once you see the gains you make you will be hooked. Surely you can spare 30 mins 3 times a week inbetween playing games.
Then why are you sitting here arguing with us?

Silverzone
Then why are you sitting here arguing with us?

Because I have already worked out today and you dont need steroids unless you wanna be big like some1 like ronnie coleman.

Plus im not arguing im informing and persuading you guys to try something new and great.

Young_Warrior
Why drive the nurburgring with forcefeedback when you can do the real thing.

firstly, it costs money and its to far so i cant be naffed. and i cant drive.

as for the second bit all i have to say to that is........:lol:buahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha:lol:buahahahahahahhahaha:lol:buahahahahah

seriosuly..your an ass:lol:

Young_Warrior
Because I have already worked out today and you dont need steroids unless you wanna be big like some1 like ronnie coleman.

Plus im not arguing im informing and persuading you guys to try something new and great.
uhm.. even if you work out, doesn't mean it always shows.

Designed to give you flat, sexy, rock-hard abs faster and easier than any other product on the market. The ABKing Pro is perfect for every fitness level, it has levels for the beginner to the most fit exercise buff.
Other machines only give you a 90 degree range of motion, but the AbKing Pro's secret is its amazing 200 degree range of motion that targets your upper, lower, middle abs and obliques all at once,on the way up and down. In just 3 minutes a day combined with regular exercise and a sensible diet you'll thighten your stomach and reduce the love handles in DAYS, not months.

The AbKing Pro also offers proper neck and back support, keeping you in perfect form. It offers you different ranges of motions for different levels of resistance. It is perfect for every fitness level, it has levels for the beginner to the most fit exercise buff. It folds for easy storage under your bed. It has a fully adjustable sturdy frame, thick padding for superior support and a rolling wheel action, that allows for a smooth consistent motion.

GT_Fan2005

as for the second bit all i have to say to that is........:lol:buahahahhahahahhahahahhahahaha:lol:buahahahahahahhahaha:lol:buahahahahah

Coming from a kid who thought he could have a golf gti as his first car with only 2500 pounds.

GT_Fan2005

Buy some weights and a bench press for xmas. Sure your mum wont mind you working out and keeping healthy.

Young_Warrior
Coming from a kid who thought he could have a golf gti as his first car with only 2500 pounds.

it was actually more than 2500 if you actually read properly, also i actually researched the www.autotrader.co.uk website and found the golf GTI for about 3'000, and quite what that had anything to do with what i said i dont know.

Young_Warrior

lol - dude, you sound like one of those cheesy tv commercials marketing some lame ass products...

" And one of the best shape and most famous celebs ( that would come do our stupid commercial for $250 and a free '_____________' {insert cheesy product here} ) here to endorse our product, everyone say hi to Billy Baldwin..."

Young_Warrior
Look guys all it takes is 30-45 mins three times a week to get a buff lean sexy body like your favourite muscular celebrity.

I don't actually have a favourite muscular celebrity.

But whatever side you like your butter on is cool with me 👍

Young_Warrior
to get a buff lean sexy body like your favourite muscular celebrity

errr.....im not too sure what sexual persuasion that you're a follower of but i dont have any favourite muscular celebrities. I prefer women.... normal women

Excuse me, you're forgetting someone...

chyna-talk-060700-02.jpg

Young_Warrior

I'm sure plenty of people here work out, it's just that not all of us have to act like complete and utter meatheads. I also love how you assume that everybody in this forum does nothing but sit around and play videogames, I haven't touched my PS2 for at least 2 months, and I go to the gym 4 times a week, yet I still enjoy visiting these forums.

Honestly, barging into this thread with that attitude isn't going to make you many friends.

The 8th wonder of the world, no less.

From back in the day when I watched WWF.

GT_Fan2005
it was actually more than 2500 if you actually read properly, also i actually researched the www.autotrader.co.uk website and found the golf GTI for about 3'000, and quite what that had anything to do with what i said i dont know.

Awwwwwwwww poor boy it seems like you forgot to add insurance into the equation again. It would cost you atleast over 5 grand to insure one at 17.

Young_Warrior
Awwwwwwwww poor boy it seems like you forgot to add insurance into the equation again. It would cost you atleast over 5 grand to insure one at 17.
Stop.

I don't think he's told anyone else but he's going for a Citroen C2 1.1 (or Fiesta 1.4 TDCI) now. I told him about insurance costs now and he understands.

Max Powers
I'm sure plenty of people here work out, it's just that not all of us have to act like complete and utter meatheads. I also love how you assume that everybody in this forum does nothing but sit around and play videogames, I haven't touched my PS2 for at least 2 months, and I go to the gym 4 times a week, yet I still enjoy visiting these forums.

Honestly, barging into this thread with that attitude isn't going to make you many friends.

I never assumed that people here didnt work out because I did drop into the "how much can you bench press" thread before hand.

TwinTurboJay
lol - dude, you sound like one of those cheesy tv commercials marketing some lame ass products...

" And one of the best shape and most famous celebs ( that would come do our stupid commercial for $250 and a free '_____________' {insert cheesy product here} ) here to endorse our product, everyone say hi to Billy Baldwin..."

Thats my aim. To persuade.

Hey, Warrior.

Seriously, stop being a dick. You're off topic and disrespectful. That's not cool.

Back