Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
I was just interested that's all.

I know a few posers who go to the gym, the sad thing is alot will just go to the weights and when it comes to stamina they are as bad as the guys that have never been in their lives.

Fat-Man.jpg

hahashowfat.jpg

dsc047034tq.jpg

Look, my new girlfriend. She is so fine in person...that picture does her NO justice whatsoever. I love teh Marlins' Mermaids now. Hahaha.

ExigeExcel
I date a supper hot model with a 38 double E...

The internet is full of liers and posers, proof is key.

Well I dont think I'll be able to prove thjat but if I keep getting better you may see me on TV one day running at the olympics I hope.

a6m5
That's pretty good. Are you on the team?

No not yet. I only recently started running again. I used to run back when I lived in jamaica and ran at the national stadium at the national school championship.

Im hopin by the time im 18 to run around 10.20.

I used to know and compete against this dude Walter Dix. He ran a 10.28 at invitationals. That dude is lightning fast. He's at FSU now.

vtec_guy
dude, stop being such a chode. Lets see some proof, and if you cant give any (which i doubt you will) then try and prove the other stuff you've been telling us.

Im afraid I cant prove it. However whats this "other" stuff your talking about.

that you're all muscly n crap, im not bothered about wether its true or not, I just dont see why it was brought up.

EDIT: here's a pic of myself...
pwned3xy.jpg

...chew on that douche!

Back