Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
And the two torsos in that pic have different phisyques. The one on the right is more muscular.

DQuaN
And the two torsos in that pic have different phisyques. The one on the right is more muscular.

Its all to do with the lighting. I am infact more muscular the 1st pic but am also carrying more fat on the abs as i was in the bulking phase.

Young_Warrior
ok then fur boy. why dont you post a pic of yourself for the whole world to see. I prefer to stay anymous.
I would like to but I cant. My camera's buttery is ****ed up...a**hole :rolleyes:
Oh and I don't really care about your muscles....can't you just accept if people doesnt look like you or the way you want them to look like. Oh and just to mind you, I go in a sports class, we've got sports/athletics 5 times a week and outside of that I do ride alots of mountain bike in the forest so **** you and stop complaining and stop call us nerds! Uuurgghhhh!

Young_Warrior
ok then fur boy. why dont you post a pic of yourself for the whole world to see. I prefer to stay anymous.

Whats gonna happen if you show your face? Some sick paedophile is more likely to be interested than "your" body than your stupid face, you wanna be less of a woos like me and post a pic of ur face:D although i'd kinda be insulted if you did, and lets quit it with the half naked photos you douche.

Cosmic
I would like to but I cant. My camera's buttery is ****ed up...a**hole :rolleyes:
Oh and I don't really care about your muscles....can't you just accept if people doesnt look like you or the way you want them to look like. Oh and just to mind you, I go in a sports class, we've got sports/athletics 5 times a week and outside of that I do ride alots of mountain bike in the forest so **** you and stop complaining and stop call us nerds! Uuurgghhhh!

LOL i take it your a nerd because I ment some. Not once did I specifically say that everyone here is a geek. And im not trying to force anyone to workout im merely preaching my ways as if seen the light. Im just like a jehova witness that goes from door to door but at the end of the day I couldnt care less if you work out or not.

vtec_guy
Whats gonna happen if you show your face? Some sick paedophile is more likely to be interested than "your" body than your stupid face, you wanna be less of a woos like me and post a pic of ur face:D although i'd kinda be insulted if you did, and lets quit it with the half naked photos you douche.

Whtyas with the douche and peadeo talk. Peados can look at me as much as they want for I care. Whats a peadeo gonna do over the internet and if he does find his way to my dorrstep me and my muscles will soon see him off.

Young_Warrior
Peados can look at me as much as they want for I care. Whats a peadeo gonna do over the internet

It's not what he'ss going to do over the internet that should be concerning you ....

Young_Warrior
There are billions of people on the planet, you don't even say where you live, why are you so adamant about staying anonymous? Nobody here will remember your face cuz they'll all be staring at your ripped body, since thats the only thing you seem to care about... The chances of someone seeing you and recognizing your face on the street from GTP is 0. No one would ever come up to you and say "Hey! You're Young_warrior from GTP!" Besides, they couldn't get near you on the street because you'd have 4 or 5 hot chicks dry humping you and rubbing baby oil over your rock hard abs and pecs.

Event
There are billions of people on the planet, you don't even say where you live, why are you so adamant about staying anonymous? Nobody here will remember your face cuz they'll all be staring at your ripped body, since thats the only thing you seem to care about... The chances of someone seeing you and recognizing your face on the street from GTP is 0. No one would ever come up to you and say "Hey! You're Young_warrior from GTP!" Besides, they couldn't get near you on the street because you'd have 4 or 5 hot chicks dry humping you and rubbing baby oil over your rock hard abs and pecs.

Or they'd be too scared to come near you :nervous:

Back