Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
ultrabeat
lol your eye looks liek something rude...
OMG. Vtec guy, cover your eyes! Omins and Danny want to get them with their.... errrr...... phallices...

Really, did I say that?

No, I do not want to eye-sex him or any other entity for that matter. That's just wrong. Way to kill my joke.

TwinTurboJay
hmm, anyone got a real pic of themselves ?
recentes0328bb.jpg

It almost looks as we´re a couple. *sigh* :indiff:

Fernanda is taller than you.

Hot.

edit: but check out those arms....meh. :indiff:

Omnis
Fernanda is taller than you.

Hot.

edit: but check out those arms....meh. :indiff:
Yeah, lol. Her arms do look weird on that pic, that´s why I didn´t post it the other day. And I´ve just realized I quoted TTJ from two pages back. :P

Is that like a Chav look or something that vtec has? I still don't understand chavism, so sorry. lol.

Or like....is that what most british kids look like? :dunce:

lol.

what's up with the red chick's anime-like facial expression?

edit: or, is that a tequila-eye instead of a wink? :lol:

Damnit. I was gonna take a pic but there is somethig wrong with my cam :grumpy:

Am I in the right thread? i think ui am! ned time!! byeeee!

Young_Warrior
And I deliver. :)
You really think I'm geeky and skinny?
Check again pal.

I don't need an excercise machine for a 30 minute work out.
1 day at the track at 120Mph is enough of a work out.

I'm actually sorry I didn't report you for that link before and tried to help you not get ban because I sure as hell regret it now. No matter. You'll do yourself and "Muscles" in soon enough.

Omnis
Is that like a Chav look or something that vtec has? I still don't understand chavism, so sorry. lol.

Or like....is that what most british kids look like? :dunce:

lol.

Dude, I am insulted. Im am sooooo not even a remote resemblance of a chav. I used to skate loads (skateboard that is, im not sad). I dont wear Nike Super Airs, I wear és accels. I dont go round threatening random people with butter knifes. Nor do I walk likea faggot. Im just a regular, non ricing, average guy who has a general interest in NICE cars and treats people with respect.

oh, btw that pic rocks lol. Its my new msn display pic.

Im not rly a goth, im just a sort of decent rock/former skater person. I listen to stuff like the foo fighters, the who and led zeppelin so thta makes it pretty obvious that i'm not a pikey.

vtec_guy
Im not rly a goth, im just a sort of decent rock/former skater person. I listen to stuff like the foo fighters, the who and led zeppelin so thta makes it pretty obvious that i'm not a pikey.
👍
Great taste.

Wh ythanks, i've decided ot start actually buying their music now instead of downloading it. So then ill be a true fan. And it will give some sort of mercy to the 4gb computer in my bedroom that i play me tunes on whilst playing gt4.

LOL. Wow, yeah...I looked Chav up again and now I know exactly what one is. I don't have any first hand experience with true british chavism, but oh well.

Again, I apologize. You do look skater-ish though...but a british version.

vtec_guy
Dude, I am insulted. Im am sooooo not even a remote resemblance of a chav. I used to skate loads (skateboard that is, im not sad). I dont wear Nike Super Airs, I wear és accels. I dont go round threatening random people with butter knifes. Nor do I walk likea faggot. Im just a regular, non ricing, average guy who has a general interest in NICE cars and treats people with respect.

oh, btw that pic rocks lol. Its my new msn display pic.

Average depending on what part of the UK you are from.

Back