Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
I bought this Speed Racer shirt.....and then I realized that I look JUST like Speed. cept with brown eyes and stuff. haha.

:dunce:

edit: oh yeah....brown eyes and effing HUGE.

No idea....but at least enough to push my bigass. The helmet barely fit me....I felt like a fatheaded limecat. I think I was too heavy or something, because I kept spinning out when braking from the high speed straight. I didn't even fit in the bucket seat thing.

Cool photo, Omnis. 👍 I've never been to one, but looks like it's one of those indoor ones.

I think I was too heavy or something, because I kept spinning out when braking from the high speed straight.
I had the exact same problem when I went karting end of last week.

Nice pic, you look...Squished :D

Yeah, Indoor racing.

I'd guess 5-20 HP or something. I don't know about Cc's though. They were pretty friggin quick, though. I was hauling ass on that straight....probably why I spun out 3 times in the same spot. haha.

(I know that damn track had a slick spot! :grumpy: )

You guys spun because you were too heavy on the breakes and the rears were locking. Next time just start breaking a bit earlier snd lighter and that should stop you guys from spinning. I learnt my lesson spining at 50mph coming from over a crest and just all off a sudden having dust billowed around me and sitting by the tyres.

no that happened because your crap! :D

I did karting a short while back, 50mph+! very fast, managed to keep it straight but the circuit was sooo bumpy.

You guys spun because you were too heavy on the breakes and the rears were locking. Next time just start breaking a bit earlier snd lighter and that should stop you guys from spinning. I learnt my lesson spining at 50mph coming from over a crest and just all off a sudden having dust billowed around me and sitting by the tyres.
Yah I figured after the 3rd spin :ouch:. Only to spin it on the exit next time :banghead:

I wanna go karting so badly, im going with my cousins soon. My uncle is a property developer and is rich as hell so we can make bets on who will win. He has old man experience but I have GT4 experience in learning the way of the racing line. Plus im probably about half his weight. Some people make fun of me being 10 feet shorter than i should be but when it comes to karting, I will have a better overall power to wieght ratio than the other suckers :D .

vtec_guy
I wanna go karting so badly, im going with my cousins soon. My uncle is a property developer and is rich as hell so we can make bets on who will win. He has old man experience but I have GT4 experience in learning the way of the racing line. Plus im probably about half his weight. Some people make fun of me being 10 feet shorter than i should be but when it comes to karting, I will have a better overall power to wieght ratio than the other suckers :D .
That is so true. My buddies usually weigh 20 - 50 pounds more than I do, and I whip their as*es on go karts. And all this time, I thought it was my mad skillz!

Young_Warrior

Duh. That coupled with my weight = above the tire threshold.

TwinTurboJay
Yeah, with my size, my only option is monster truck racing or nascar ! lol

You saying it takes all 800lb-ft of NASCAR torque to get your ass moving?

Heh, being old sucks.

TwinTurboJay
Yeah, with my size, my only option is monster truck racing or nascar ! lol
:lol: Have you been to one of those monster truck shows? They are insane. I saw it inside a stadium, so it was super loud too.

Young_Warrior
How much you weigh.

Right now i'm probably like 290 and i'm 6'4. then I was like 6'3 and 270-280.

I think 300 pounds on a go-kart makes quite a difference. I'd bet my foot was braking more than I wanted it to due to my height as well.

edit: oh yeah...don't go off with your whole, "GET TO TEH JYM!" shpeil. I'm well aware and am doing so.

Omnis
Right now i'm probably like 290 and i'm 6'4. then I was like 6'3 and 270-280.

I think 300 pounds on a go-kart makes quite a difference. I'd bet my foot was braking more than I wanted it to due to my height as well.

edit: oh yeah...don't go off with your whole, "GET TO TEH JYM!" shpeil. I'm well aware and am doing so.

Im amazed how german words such as uber and shpeil is used so commonly by english people on the internet. I wonder where it started.

You are a big one however and I forgot all about my gym preaching till you mentioned it. If you want any tips on a routine or diet just give me a shout.

for me, 10-15 press up off my bed, 10-15 pulls up on my bed (bunk), maybe 10-15 sit ups, that would be every morning when i wake and every night before i sleep, sometimes during the day i have a half hour run.

GT_Fan2005
for me, 10-15 press up off my bed, 10-15 pulls up on my bed (bunk), maybe 10-15 sit ups, that would be every morning when i wake and every night before i sleep, sometimes during the day i have a half hour run.

For muscle growth do 3 sets of 10 for pressups, pull ups and 3 sets of 15 for sit ups do it 4 times a week and you should see some muscular growth in about 3 weeks. About three months later and you should have a nice bulge in your arms.

I'm good as far as gym technique is concerned...my cousin is NCAA discus champion and stuff, so I talk to him. haha.

I use shpeil in real life whenever...i mean, it's not an just some internet thing.

lol I just cycle all the time but my arms get crap all in the way of excersize. I dont rly care about my muscles to be honest. I cycle because I enjoy it. I'd struggle to care less about a "bulge in my arms".

vtec_guy
lol I just cycle all the time but my arms get crap all in the way of excersize. I dont rly care about my muscles to be honest. I cycle because I enjoy it. I'd struggle to care less about a "bulge in my arms".

Good for you

Young_Warrior
For muscle growth do 3 sets of 10 for pressups, pull ups and 3 sets of 15 for sit ups do it 4 times a week and you should see some muscular growth in about 3 weeks. About three months later and you should have a nice bulge in your arms.

i not bothered about growing muscle, i just got into a habit of doing it while i was playing football, i havnt played for a while due to multiple injuries but il be getting back into it soon and seeing as i never stopped doing what i normally did - the football i should still be able to compete

no they dont :lol:, i can move my arms as fast as my legs, if i had a bulging muscle i wouldnt be able to, im one of the fastest wingers for my dads team.

Back