• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
FatAssBR
base1122li.jpg

Freddie Mercury's alive!
:lol:

HondaKid86
Did someone say something about a vest?
Those are the same one's ground crew at airports wear!

ExigeExcel
@Pupik- Pff anyone can sit outside the grounds, you gotta get in there for any 'congrats' :D :sly:

If I get in that house without credentials, I get a bullet as a souviener. Actaully, I took the tour when I was 8, back when (1982) it just meant waiting in line for a while. But in the past 10 years, tours have to be cleared with your congressman, or at least 6 months in advance.

Take the crown off some certain old lady in Buckingham Palace, and then you've got yourself a deal.

HondaKid...is that one of those fridge-microwave combos in the background?

That's easy!

So far journalists have got hired there under false CVs, men in superhero costumes have climbed up the front and one guy even sat on the Queens bed :D

Though it would be easier to slap prince Harry over the head :D

ExigeExcel
That's easy!
Security must be a lot more lax there than I thought. In Washington, they were a lot more concerned with people taking pictures of the underground Metro rail system.

The White House had the usual throng of people, but you actually couldn't get that close to the White House until last year. Back in 1995, security got a lot tighter, and you couldn't get within a half-black or so of the grounds.

The fridge and microwave are separate (the fridge is black and the nuker is white). However, the microwave does have a toaster hidden inside of it... we're not allowed to have 'em in the dorms, so I had to be sneaky about it. :P

Not to menton a uninvited comedian dressed as Osama Bn Laden that got onto a stage at a garden party.

Thing is, in UK there are armed police on guard, but unlike America not every officer has a gun so on that I would say it's easier.

Here's a few recent photos. (I'm the twin on the right in all photos.)

Attachments

• 212777394_l.jpg
    212777394_l.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 45
  • 212780621_l.jpg
    212780621_l.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 159
  • 212775901_l.jpg
    212775901_l.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 152938518_l.jpg
    152938518_l.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 45
unsanctified
Yeah, it's pretty cool. I'm the twin on the far right in all the photos that you see with the two of us in them.
I'm glad you told me that. I seriously thought you were the one on the left for some crazy reason.

HondaKid86
The fridge and microwave are separate (the fridge is black and the nuker is white). However, the microwave does have a toaster hidden inside of it... we're not allowed to have 'em in the dorms, so I had to be sneaky about it. :P

Years ago (a time before graphical internet browsers), when I stayed in a dorm, people were allowed to smoke cigarettes, yet you still couldn't have a toaster or candles in your room.

We also found that an inverted cold cut package (the part that holds sliced cold cuts) perfectly covered the fire alarm for those times when, um...smoking was desirable (I mean cooking!) in the room.

That changed midway through the year, when lots of people forgot to remove them when leaving for home during Christmas vacation.

unsanctified
Here's a few recent photos. (I'm the twin on the right in all photos.)
Do you two dress alike all the time?

This was taken a couple of weeks ago, it was Rosi's (blonde wearing white shirt) birthday:

recentes0448cq.jpg

pupik
Years ago (a time before graphical internet browsers), when I stayed in a dorm, people were allowed to smoke cigarettes, yet you still couldn't have a toaster or candles in your room.

We also found that an inverted cold cut package (the part that holds sliced cold cuts) perfectly covered the fire alarm for those times when, um...smoking was desirable (I mean cooking!) in the room.

That changed midway through the year, when lots of people forgot to remove them when leaving for home during Christmas vacation.

pupik
Stay on topic, people.

:sly:

FatAssBR

I just noticed that. Actually, we rarely dress the same. The one of us in tuxedos is obviously a prom picture taken of the two of us. The other was a graduation ceremony and thought it would be cool do dress alike. Other than that, you'll never see us dressed the same.

FatAssBR

This was taken a couple of weeks ago, it was Rosi's (blonde wearing white shirt) birthday:

recentes0448cq.jpg

Sup, shorty. ;)

edit: actually....after viewing the pic (and Rosi in particular), i've come to ponder this question:

Why wear jeans that make you look like you pissed yourself?

Young_Warrior
Trust me on this. I used to be the fastest in my school but then other kids got bigger and well I didnt. I was skinny back then aswell so when I started working out and got quite big arms what happened? Well I was the fastest boy in my school of 2000 people again. Just because you ran faster than 90% of other kids at your school doesnt disprove what Im saying. There are naturally fast people and fast people. You could have been even faster if you were muscled up but because you also did cross country well that wasnt an option.

Bit off topic but strength of arms is kind of an od spot in distance running. Plenty of runners have been succesful with little arm strength (pretty much any kenyan) and others with bulkier builds (bekele for one, who is jesus of running at the moment). I run on a nationaly competitive d3 team. We have top runners who are frail and others with crazy builds. It all comes down to form, if you are like me or mclaren, not using your arms very well, the smaller the better. Others use their arms when their legs get tired and can offset the inefficiencies of the additional weight by fatiguing less later.

Real off topic. I might be able to post some pics in a week or two.

Me last November. My son was 7 months now hes 17mos.

6"1 1/2" 171 4.38 40 in high school sophmore year but i played varsity since i was faster than everyone on varsity (5"11 157). Played wideout, I think I'd do a 4.6 now at nearly 27 but i can still dunk two hands on 2 less than great kneens.

Yes, there are two of them. My twins name is Mark. I'm Matt. My older brother has the middle name John. I guess you can sort of say my parents were a little biblical in naming us. My sisters name has no biblical reference.

LaBounti
Me last November. My son was 7 months now hes 17mos.

6"1 1/2" 171 4.38 40 in high school sophmore year but i played varsity since i was faster than everyone on varsity (5"11 157). Played wideout, I think I'd do a 4.6 now at nearly 27 but i can still dunk two hands on 2 less than great kneens.

Great to see another athletic person online.

As a sophmore I was running a 4.58 40 yard. I can dunk only with one hand but without a ball I can easily grap rim with both hands. I'm a pretty good jumper and not to slow on the track and/or field.

A 4.38 40 is lightning if I may so so myself. You'll find about 15 kids a state who can even break 4.40.

When I tried out for football for a semi pro team the best i managed was a 4.5 when i was 23 i know im slower now. I can dunk 2 hands off of one foot . My older brother ran track like my mom did and he was faster than me. We used to race each other all the time, i only beat him when he was some 240lbs when he let himself go :) But iwas 15 and he was 23. He is now 207lbs and in great shape for 34 playing Safty but he is listed at corner here Racine Raiders

LaBounti
When I tried out for football for a semi pro team the best i managed was a 4.5 when i was 23 i know im slower now. I can dunk 2 hands off of one foot . My older brother ran track like my mom did and he was faster than me. We used to race each other all the time, i only beat him when he was some 240lbs when he let himself go :) But iwas 15 and he was 23. He is now 207lbs and in great shape for 34 playing Safty but he is listed at corner here Racine Raiders

The only way I can dunk is off of one foot. If I use two I can still get the rim, but can't dunk.

Good for you guys...... I can't even touch the rim, unless I'm jumping on one foot(left). :grumpy: :D

attachment.php

Just trying to get going in the morning.....

Attachments

• waking up.jpg
    waking up.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 145
Back