Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
amp88,
If the coffee cup wasn't covering half my face, you would surely see little resemblence. :)

DQuaN,
MY EYEBROW!!! WTF HAPPENED TO MY EYEBROW?!?!?!

Seriously though, nothings happened to my eyebrow. What are you trying to say? Do you have a problem with my eyebrow? :grumpy:

By the way, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet so I'm still a little growly.

It looks like the outside of your eyebrow is shaved, I guess that´s what Dunc was reffering to.

And is that Andy Garcia on amp's post? You do look alike a bit, the eyes I think.

Haven't you heard? All the locked and deleted threads are used as ammo in prototype "threadguns" that Admin use to eliminate troublecausers.

FatAssBR
It looks like the outside of your eyebrow is shaved, I guess that´s what Dunc was reffering to.

And is that Andy Garcia on amp's post? You do look alike a bit, the eyes I think.

Ahhh.... Yeah, the brows do look a little "thin". I think it's just the pic, although my brows just arn't that thick, which is a good thing I guess. I could look like Eugene Levy. Thank God for that I guess.... :)

:lol: The Rock? :lol:, not yet..... Give me a couple more years though. ;)

That was indeed what i was reffering to.

And i'm sure Pako wouldn't do that. He's a gentle giant right?

Pako
By the way, my coffee hasn't kicked in yet so I'm still a little growly.
I was going to call you a morning person, or something like that. I took a second look at that photograph, it scared me off. :nervous:

DQuaN
That was indeed what i was reffering to.

And i'm sure Pako wouldn't do that. He's a gentle giant right?
Oh yeah...sure, you betchya! ;)

a6m5,
I was in rare form that morning...., I'm actually pretty good in the morning, to the point where it disgusts my wife. :lol:

amp88
3108425169.jpg

Hmmm....look-a-like competition?

or....

Attachments

• lovitz.gif
    lovitz.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 16
Oh my! I just put the pictures together on MS Paint...

Pako, are you Pee Wee Herman?

[marquee]

****NEWS FLASH**** THIS JUST IN, A MODERATOR OF A POPULAR VIDEO GAME FORUM HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH THE ATTEMPTED MURDERS OF FELLOW MEMBERS OF THIS POPULAR SITE. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT THE UNNAMED MODERATOR DIDN'T GET HIS COFFEE, AND AFTER READING POSTS ON THE SITE JUST SNAPPED AND BEGAN TRACKING DOWN AND BEATING THE OFFENDING MEMBERS. CURRENTLY THE MODERATOR IS AT LARGE AND WARNED TO BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

[/marquee]

Pako
[marquee]

****NEWS FLASH**** THIS JUST IN, A MODERATOR OF A POPULAR VIDEO GAME FORUM HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH THE ATTEMPTED MURDERS OF FELLOW MEMBERS OF THIS POPULAR SITE. IT HAS BEEN REPORTED THAT THE UNNAMED MODERATOR DIDN'T GET HIS COFFEE, AND AFTER READING POSTS ON THE SITE JUST SNAPPED AND BEGAN TRACKING DOWN AND BEATING THE OFFENDING MEMBERS. CURRENTLY THE MODERATOR IS AT LARGE AND WARNED TO BE EXTREMELY DANGEROUS.

[/marquee]
:lol: Remember, Pako, I was going to say something, but I didn't. As for the other punks, feel free! :) I'll even tell you where VIPFREAK works.

Back