Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
That is really cool. I'm kind of interested in planes myself. I gotta remember to look into that one, next time I go up there. đź‘Ť I should post pics from the trip up to the aviation museum in Seattle from a while ago.

They still give tours there, but there are more restrictions now. You don't get to see as much (and I don't think they've ever allowed cameras inside anyway). Of course, my dad works at Boeing, so I've seen more than i should have :) (end of bragging). It's definately worth going for, though!

a6m5
That is really cool. I'm kind of interested in planes myself. I gotta remember to look into that one, next time I go up there. đź‘Ť I should post pics from the trip up to the aviation museum in Seattle from a while ago.

I live a half hour north of Everett, just outside of Mt. Vernon, WA... Everett is kind of a hole... However, the Navy base nearby allows for the import of some pretty hot rides...

;)

Yeah, there wasn't much in Everett. :D We spent most of the early afternoons in Pike's market and Uwajimaya(Japanese store) in Seattle.
Everett........

kylehnat
They still give tours there, but there are more restrictions now. You don't get to see as much (and I don't think they've ever allowed cameras inside anyway). Of course, my dad works at Boeing, so I've seen more than i should have :) (end of bragging). It's definately worth going for, though!

Camera's weren't allowed when we went, and we went prior to 9/11, so you are probably right. Camera's will never be allowed.

No. I was poking fun at how some of my black friends are.

Me: "Dude, I can't lend you a dollar."
Friend: "Is it because I'm black?"

:lol:

Dunc4.JPG

:)

a6m5
Pics from my recent trips to Everett, Washington(state). Went to see Oasis/Jet/Kasabian there:

How was the concert? - I'm really liking Kasabian a lot at the moment, Oasis are getting better again after a few poor albums.

TheCracker
How was the concert? - I'm really liking Kasabian a lot at the moment, Oasis are getting better again after a few poor albums.
I'm with you on both bands. The crowd was small and lazy, yet Kasabian blew the roof off. đź‘Ť I had bought their album last spring, but wasn't that impressed. They sounded so much better live, I started listening to them again. :)

a6m5
I'm with you on both bands. The crowd was small and lazy, yet Kasabian blew the roof off. đź‘Ť I had bought their album last spring, but wasn't that impressed. They sounded so much better live, I started listening to them again. :)

Club foot has got to be one of the best 'rock' tunes ever. đź‘Ť

My favorite is the "Reason Is Treason." Infact, that's the CD in my car stereo right now. Too bad it's copy protected though. I can't load it to iTunes. đź‘Ž

Taurine
It's her Stairway To Heaven :sly:
:lol: Looks like there's a reason for Blazin's big smile.

I posted pictures of me shooting earlier. I found this pic of Pako from long time ago. Looks like he was way ahead of me. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

attachment.php

This is me, the one on the right. Was at my graduation party... Gotta find ones with me and girls in the photo. :lol:

I love obstacle courses.

a6m5
I posted pictures of me shooting earlier. I found this pic of Pako from long time ago. Looks like he was way ahead of me. :eek::eek::eek::eek:

attachment.php

Wow that looks like a Ruger Super Redhawk, am I right?

Back