Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
psyche. Harry potter...pshh.

MX looks a little like my friend ryan

181908081_m.jpg

VIPERGTSR01
Wow that looks like a Ruger Super Redhawk, am I right?
Micro rifling, heavy barrel, large front sight that's positioned a bit behind the crown of the barrel; yep, and Ruger Super Redhawk, alright.

Solid Lifters
Micro rifling, heavy barrel, large front sight that's positioned a bit behind the crown of the barrel; yep, and Ruger Super Redhawk, alright.

Yeah, you still frequent on that Firearms forum I told you about ages ago?

I don't normally go posting pictures of myself on internet message boards, but whatever. I posted a picture of me taken by my uncle's Cessna a long time ago, but I was like 40 yards away, and according to Doug(M5Power) you couldn't even tell if I was human. I posted a pic in the moderator's forum of me in my Cobra with my buddy Chuck standing next to it, but never posted a good pic of myself here for everyone to see.

Anyhoo, these two pictures were taken this past Saturday(Sept. 24) at our car club's 1st Annual BBQ. It's actually a VW car club, but they let me in with my Mustang/Evo, and another guy in who has a Cobra, and another kid with a Lightning and an Evo. We're in their car club cause they're really great people, and all the other local Ford owners are douchebags. Bah, whatever, here:
49780255.jpg

That would be me hitting the beer bong. Classy, I know. And my buddy Steve holding it.
49779410.jpg

That's me sitting down in the white shirt, obviously, and my girlfriend Holly, who I love dearly, standing behind me in the yellow shirt.

VW owners are just cool like that... I still go to VW shows and hang out at the meets, even though I haven't owned a VW for almost 2 years...

I think most of use have hit the ol' beer bong once or twice in our lifetimes ... Not classy, but part of life I guess... I bet you had a good time...

;)

I find it funny you guys are trying to get a good look at these chicks when its a pretty crappy picture. And damn Josh, that is a hug beer bong.

The girl is some stupid trendy ***** who's wearing a shirt that reads "Laguna Beach" on it. She's the girlfriend of our buddy Mike(Asian kid who's got a badass Jetta he converted from a 4-door to 2-door)) who's not in that picture. She may look decent in the picture, but her face was far from attractive.

All hail the Nerdcore. I owned Nerd Day at school today.

dsc048091cj.jpg

dsc048170zd.jpg

dsc048181ly.jpg

dsc048347ih.jpg

improvised power-glove :lol:. Gyroscope and Protoboard (my naked amp) on telephone line and Cat-5 cable "chains".

The whole day everyone was asking me what everything was. A girl I know was like "you're supposed to look nerdy, not cool." Hahaha.

I always wear hats with my suits, and that suit I wearing is some high end Italian one that I spent like 800 bucks on. I have style :D.

Back