Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
ExigeExcel
The Birchgrove massives.
s27.jpg

Whats going on here. How old are these kids?

They're all about 15/16.

It was a youth night and one of the rock orientated clubs. Most of us had had a drink before going in and there is cannibis use inside. I keep away from it and so do most my mates.

Also the frisks are pathetic, compared to the dance club that is. They literally tap your hips and fron pockets (without you even emptying your pockets.).

I don't even know the girl in the pic, except that she used to go to my school, I think.

There are some really good looking girls there, and some really bad ones, but you'll be surprised how many hot girls like the rock scene.

What about the gay kid whose he? Do you guys have mosh pits?

Me and about 30 other boys were gonna go to a grunga party just for a mosh pit to kick some heads in. Needless to say they didnt let us in and then we broke in through the back and they shut the whole thing down.

Just wondering do you think say a rock chick will only deal with boys that are like in the same group.? Or would they go for thugs?

Young_Warrior
What about the gay kid whose he? Do you guys have mosh pits?

Me and about 30 other boys were gonna go to a grunga party just for a mosh pit to kick some heads in. Needless to say they didnt let us in and then we broke in through the back and they shut the whole thing down.

Just wondering do you think say a rock chick will only deal with boys that are like in the same group.? Or would they go for thugs?
None of those in the pic are gay, to my knowledge.

The guy looking gay in teh bottom left is Marc. He was probably stoned when that pic was taken. And like I said, he's a complete stud, he can pull just about any girl given 5 minutes.

Yeah there is a moshpit, that's how I managed to screw my nose up. You'd think in between karate and rugby I'd screw it up, but no, in a bloody mosh pit :banghead:

The last bit dunno, some aren't even 'rock chicks'. They go cause the atmosphere is much better than in the dance club.

ExigeExcel
None of those in the pic are gay, to my knowledge.

The guy looking gay in teh bottom left is Marc. He was probably stoned when that pic was taken. And like I said, he's a complete stud, he can pull just about any girl given 5 minutes.

Yeah there is a moshpit, that's how I managed to screw my nose up. You'd think in between karate and rugby I'd screw it up, but no, in a bloody mosh pit :banghead:

The last bit dunno, some aren't even 'rock chicks'. They go cause the atmosphere is much better than in the dance club.

He doesn't look like it, though. I don't know how easy the english lasses are. But, you guys seriously look 11-13. What the hell are you guys eating? Lunchables and Ketchup?

I have to agree that marc kid looks like 13 and if he can draw any gash in 5 mins well then I wnat to move down to wherever you live. Around my area he would be exactly the type of boy a girl wouldnt want. He looks like he would treat a girl nice.

Omnis
He doesn't look like it, though. I don't know how easy the english lasses are. But, you guys seriously look 11-13. What the hell are you guys eating? Lunchables and Ketchup?
English!? English!? Welsh you arrogant American BASTIGE! J/K :sly:

He's got the confidence and the charisma. Bit of a prick occasionly, but generally a great guy.

All of us bar the long haired guy and the one that does look stoned (but definetley isn't) play rugby in some form.

At 15 we can easily pass as 15 for the 15 certificated movies or 14 for the lower cinema charge :D

FatAssBR
The fat kid is gay. He painted his nails.
:lol: He's pretty tough TBH, since his brother joined the army he's gone abit screwy, though he's been better recentley.

You guys will know these people's lives soon enough :odd: Perhaps Is hould just let you make your own assumptions.

Basically you were saying things that from just looking at the picture anyone would think, but then I was having to tell you guys what they were really like.

Just seemed like there was no need to really care what you thought of those people as you'll probably never even chat to them online.

Oh right. Assumptions are rather annoying. Just by the way someone dresses or the car he or she drives people automatically assume their character and most of the time its wrong.

My final comment on the picture will be expect to see the guy in the middle of me and the long haired guy playing rugby for Wales in years to come 👍

Exactly. Because, even though you all wear black, your favorite colors are all white.

ExigeExcel
My final comment on the picture will be expect to see the guy in the middle of me and the long haired guy playing rugby for Wales in years to come 👍

Which is you and which is the longhaired guy?

Back