Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Young_Warrior
hahaha emoooooooooooooooooo. Is that ment to be taken as a put down if someone calls you emo?
Depends if your emo or not.

It's another music category. Basically rock bands that always sing about being angry or in love etc.

I'm not emo, and I resent being called emo.

Taken in front of the Great Sphinx in Egypt:

Attachments

• me_sphinx.jpg
    me_sphinx.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 38
TheCracker
...'Cos Londons not already got more than its fair share of nancy boys!

Ye we have too many metro sexuals. Except that we call them fresheads because we dont know about metro sexual and I would never say metro sexual in public cause people might think I was gay or something usin words like that.

Gay freshheads wearin bloody pink and yellow with their nancy boy haircut and speech and they always manage to turn the rudeboy slang into some gay word.
Yet they still get all the hoes. I think its because they gone on soppy whilst rudebois wont tell a gal nuttin except when to get naked.

Oh, please. Everyone in England is borderline gay, so stop trying to act hard.

If I were you, I'd be happy I came from a country that's more progressive on gay rights than almost every other first-world nation.

Im homophobic so no thank you and well lets just say london has changed alot since the mid 90's. I think most the kids been watchin too many rap videos and wanting to live like South central LA cause motherf-----s be getting shot stabbed and killed in london on a regular now and we dont have gun laws which makes it easy to get hold of guns thank god.

HondaKid86

If I were you, I'd be happy I came from a country that's more progressive on gay rights than almost every other first-world nation.

I resent that!

Sweetheart.

Capmaster
Taken in front of the Great Sphinx in Egypt:
I'm little bit jealous.......

HondaKid86

:lol: I guess that was easy to do, if everyone in the country was borderline gay.

ultrabeat
I resent that!

Sweetheart.
I knew it!

Wait, we don't promote sports where guys wear lycra all over or sports that require funny hats and rolling around with another bloke on the floor.

We also don't wear helmets the minute contact is mentioned.

Wait, why do I care, you said England.

Young_Warrior
Im homophobic...

That's nice... now get over it. Homophobia is a 12 year old's bag. All of you need to quit being so immature about who's gay and who's not in that photo (or in England for that matter). There are several real-life gay members of GTP. Some are out, some are not. Nobody wants to hear stupid banter like this, though, especially when it's so far off from the original topic.

I'm not emo or metrosexual, but I am gay and, yeah, I do get the chicks. Probably because I treat them with common courtesy and respect, instead of the "rudeboy" attitude. With that in mind, I don't feel the least bit threatened by these fictional people that would apparently prevent me from leaving the house if I lived in London. David Beckham, Robbie Williams... the UK is the nexus of metrosexuality if there ever was one. And God forbid you ever visit Brighton! Your little bubble of queer-bashing ultra-macho England would be burst.

Right. Now who has a picture?

HondaKid86
You're right... there is absolutely nothing homoerotic about a rugby scrum.

Oh, wait.
Um, wait, there isn't... If you've ever been in one, and I sincerely doubt you have, you'll find it's a bloody hell pit. The last thing you're thinking is how close you are to the other guys ass.

Now, i live in the gay capital of England, and i dont mind that, i can live iwth that i have no problems with gays and lesbians.

Im homophobic so no thank you and well lets just say london has changed alot since the mid 90's. I think most the kids been watchin too many rap videos and wanting to live like South central LA cause motherf-----s be getting shot stabbed and killed in london on a regular now and we dont have gun laws which makes it easy to get hold of guns thank god.

Im homophobic

This instantly makes you scum.

Rugby is just an excuse for men to touch other mens arses. It's true.

I'll post a piccy of myself in a moment :)

code_kev
This instantly makes you scum.
And college wrestling is an excuse to roll on the floor with another man, and American Football for fat men to wear lycra and base ball to play with sticks and a few balls and basketball to see athletic sweaty men with as few clothes on as possible.

HondaKid86

Oh, wait.

Eh in rugby players have a tendancy to bite each other ears as if they are tyson. Your not saying tyson is gay now.

Boy its not like we were making fun of gays and its not all beckham and robbie willams either. You only know about the sweet side of london because you are gay and so obviously arent down with us gangsta homophobes.

Anyway seriously now Im actually not homophobic. I just dont like em around me because they might try and kiss me or something :nervous: So no I dont have a problem with gay people.

As for the getting chicks comments anyone gets chicks. Its not like 1 kid will get all the chicks and then tehres 20 others that dont. Some people just have a geater choice than others. Some chicks dig softies taht will go soppy other like the old fashioned men who are strong and rough.

And mate you dont feel threatned by these fictional people in london because you probably ahve never come across anything liek it unless you live in a rough area in america.

Even I feel intimadated on a regular basis in london and im sure over the years I have made alot of people feel the same way.

Just imagine yourself walking down a dark street at 11pm with around 60 15 to 18 years old hanging at a street corner and as you walk by they circule you.

Hell one thing we have in london taht I doubt you guys even have in american is kids getting on trains and tubes at night find a target somewhere with some nice stuff sit around the person and then all of a sudden all rush up and jump the person with a barrage of hits and take his stuff.

And if you dont belive me I have several videos of grown men running away from small groups of boys no older than 16 as they attack not to hurt but to entertain themselves.

Oh 4 of my mates have been stabbed in london and I just about avoided getting stabbed. One stabber is now in a wheel chair for life.

ExigeExcel
Wait, we don't promote sports where guys wear lycra all over or sports that require funny hats and rolling around with another bloke on the floor.

Just a few moot points... in American football, only the pants are made of lycra (or whatever that is), and you have a crapload of pads on.

And much in the same vein as the rugby scrum, believe me, you have other things on your mind while playing. How is it any different here?

And isn't this discussion completely irrelevant, anyway? Which country is gayer... how juvenile is that argument? Chavs don't get chicks. What a shocker.

code_kev

I'll post a piccy of myself in a moment :)

Probably should have seperated those two points...:lol:

HondaKid86
Everyone in England is borderline gay, so stop trying to act hard.
HondaKid86
And isn't this discussion completely irrelevant, anyway? Which country is gayer... how juvenile is that argument? Chavs don't get chicks. What a shocker.
Well done, you just called juvenile, or immature for that matter, way to go 👍

Just a few moot points... in American football, only the pants are made of lycra (or whatever that is), and you have a crapload of pads on.
Yes, a half inch of foam anywhere is all that is allowed. That includes scrum caps which main job is to prevent cauliflower ear, and some body armour again, half inch foam. Compared to American Football, it's like wearing an extra T-shirt underneath..

I just dont like em around me because they might try and kiss me or something

Yes Young Warrior, gay people go about kissing all men...Even those who they know arn't gay.

Somebody get this freaking duck away from me...

Excuse the hair, just had a shower.

From some reason the phone camera makes my eye brows look dark and huge...which they bloody aint!

Attachments

• IMAGE_00025.jpg
    IMAGE_00025.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 29
  • IMAGE_00020.jpg
    IMAGE_00020.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 34
Back