Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
LOL. I could've sworn that was a girl, not a guy. Wow.

So, like, are you the one with black hair? and the future Wales guy is the one with the blondeish hair and crooked tooth?

ExigeExcel
I don't know...
LULUISHEREINTHEROOM.gif

Omnis
LOL. I could've sworn that was a girl, not a guy. Wow.

So, like, are you the one with black hair? and the future Wales guy is the one with the blondeish hair and crooked tooth?

Dont tell me she is a guy!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont their parents care that he looks like a girl? I really thought that was a girl.

He's a 'rocker' Well not really but he plays Bass and likes tenacious D.

He's fat
He's round
He bounces on the ground.
[insert name]
[insert name]

Someone in my College class really looks like a man. Whem my teacher said "Gemma" I thought "that's a girls name". When she spoke though she was a she!

ExigeExcel
Oh great here we go.

Now all my mates are apparentley closet homosexuals.

They are your mates, after all. :sly:

Hahaha, I'm just messing with you guys. Your friends aren't closet homos. They're Flagrant homos.

:lol: j/k.

lol no not quite it lets not go that far. I think it was something like cosmo homo or something like that when its in fashion to be gay. Like in the south park cartoon.

They're FAR from metrosexual, if that's what you're implying.

Looks more like an emo look.

xcsti
I know that isn't CAP (civil air patrol, I used to be in it) or the navy's equivilant. What is it for?

Haha. It's JROTC, an army program that is widely used in some schools in the United States. I have no plan to be in the military at all. This is just something that I found fun and enjoyable.

I always look like I want to kick some a**. Too bad - i'm too weak to do anything. :lol:

Back