Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Me and my babies.

IMG_2164.JPG

VIPERGTSR01
Wow that looks like a Ruger Super Redhawk, am I right?

:eek: I totally forgot about that pic.... :embarrassed:

Why yes, yes it is... .44 cal. Came with Stainless Steel scope mounts/brackets and semi-rubber grips. It's a fun gun, not near as much kick as I had expected.

Pako

Why yes, yes it is... .44 cal. Came with Stainless Steel scope mounts/brackets and semi-rubber grips. It's a fun gun, not near as much kick as I had expected.
That's because it weighs five tons! Try shooting my S&W 3" Alaska Backpacker. I don't shoot it often with full .44mag loads, because it hurts! I once shot about 65 round of a 100 box of full .44 mag reloads I made. I had no choice but to stop because my hand was so swollen. I couldn't hold on to it anymore.

Pako

I used to own a Super Redhawk .44 it was 9.5inch barrel version, standard rubber/wood grips were nice but I put on some nice Pachmayr grips. I loved that gun, and Rugers in general.

I put together hundreds of full load .44mag rounds one afternoon and went at it down the range, boy did that gun get hot.

I don't know if I'm ever going to be able to work my way up to a .44 cal. :guilty: I don't know if you guys saw my pic earlier, but I shot a shotgun for the first time, couple of weeks ago. This is what I looked like, afterwards: :eek: or this :ill: After few shots, I didn't even want to shoot it. :lol:

I have Remington 597 .22 long rifle(my first gun!). I really want to get the Walther P22 pistol in the near future, then move on to a 9mm or something. :)

My friend was going to get the P22, to me it was too small and light, its like a 3/4 size gun, you can get extented grip and barrel I guess.

I bought the Browning buckmark target instead (the one with the bull barrel and hooded sights).

VIPERGTSR01
My friend was going to get the P22, to me it was too small and light, its like a 3/4 size gun, you can get extented grip and barrel I guess.

I bought the Browning buckmark target instead (the one with the bull barrel and hooded sights).
Yeah, I believe it's a small gun. I just like the price and the fact it uses same ammunition as my .22 rifle, plus I'm a beginner. :guilty: It is the extended 5" barrel, I want. What caliber is your Browning? I'd love to see a picture of it. :D

a6m5
Yeah, I believe it's a small gun. I just like the price and the fact it uses same ammunition as my .22 rifle, plus I'm a beginner. :guilty: It is the extended 5" barrel, I want. What caliber is your Browning? I'd love to see a picture of it. :D

Same caliber (.22LR)

Actual picture of mine

Nice! 👍 I wish I lived in Australia. I bet you could find good places to shoot, easily.

If you're refering to me (a page or two back), then I must say, "STFU NOOB!"

Props to the slightly homosexual looking kid on the bottom left for wearing something other than black.

Though, everyone's still rocking the greyscale.

edit: okay, don't go all up in arms over the word homosexual. It's just the picture, give me a break.

911_Carrera
I'm the one directly above the "slightly homosexual kid". Who is also the one that Evan was referring to, his name is Marc.

Blasphemy!

Omnis
Props to the slightly homosexual looking kid on the bottom left for wearing something other than black.

Though, everyone's still rocking the greyscale.

edit: okay, don't go all up in arms over the word homosexual. It's just the picture, give me a break.
I'm pretty sure he was stoned by that point.

He's a complete stud, he can pull just about any girl given 5 minutes.

Back