Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
good god i haven't posted on here in forever.

i'll just post some random myspace pictures from the past 4 months...

smithsmirror.jpg

upupup.jpg

whitetee.jpg

and no, those aren't girl jeans, so don't ask.

Haha. Yeah. I was all flustered and **** because she gave me a hug before the picture.

If this is supposed to be part of some kind of new Progressive campaign, then I need to write them a thank you letter. Hahaha.

(actually, I presume I got the hug because I'm just so awesome.)

We just had some promo shots taken. Here's a solo pose with my Warwick 6-String Thumb with some slight photo-shopping.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 3T2C2218-bw-small.jpg
    3T2C2218-bw-small.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 184
Pako
We just had some promo shots taken. Here's a solo pose with my Warwick 6-String Thumb with some slight photo-shopping.

Cool, are you releasing something?

Hope to be soon! We're shooting for something this spring. We're just finishing up a live DVD for a promo pack, and plan on hitting the studio next week.

Pako
Hope to be soon! We're shooting for something this spring. We're just finishing up a live DVD for a promo pack, and plan on hitting the studio next week.

Awesome!! Good luck with it all! 👍

I believe I have an MP3 of your band somewhere.

From what I remember I was impressed 👍

Wow, that's cool. Once we get some decent MP3's uploaded, I'll be sure to post something in the Music forum. I'm pretty happy with the mix I got from our live recording, I just need to clean up the beginnings and endings and upload it.

:cheers:

Yeah, I got a some of those live mp3s a long time ago too. It's a blues band if I remember correctly?

Edit: D'oh! I just read your signature. :P

Pako
Wow, that's cool. Once we get some decent MP3's uploaded, I'll be sure to post something in the Music forum. I'm pretty happy with the mix I got from our live recording, I just need to clean up the beginnings and endings and upload it.

:cheers:
Sweet. I'd like to check it out as well. :)

Back