Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Crumpets?

snacks_pizza_crumpets.jpg

I could sure go for one of those pizza bagels right now.

also its good to see that the racing idiot is posting here again, I thought you left.

Anyway, here's me being tough as usual. (picture is a few months old though)

This was me last week when Tom Cruise tried to kill me because I gave Mission Improbable 3 a bad review.
Cruise-Oprah.jpg

And this was me yesterday when me and my friends tried to show how we broke free from the mainstream by dressing similarly.
goths.JPG

And this was me earlier today when I was a cat with an orange peel hat on my head.
OrangeHead.jpg

Ultrabaet, if a gog exists, you're it. I mean, no mortal could possibly be different by being the same. I bow to you.

^Nice Barbie you got going for yerself, Syntax , did i hear you right you had the 280 for track days or some other vehicle?

p.s a small one from file; i did'nt want to disrobe there as i might get offers!.

Syntax, you wear your collar popped!?!?!?! Dude, that just isn't cool anymore. It makes you look like a big p ussy. I can't believe your wife doesn't slap you for doing that. Come on, I just got out of high school, I know what's cool, and popped collars are definitely out.

It'll probably become cool again once enough kids to listen to that stupid, "Ever since I can remember, I've been Poppin' My Collar."

Rap Artists running out of material, already. Hallejuh.

Syntax, nice Nissan you have there.👍

DeLoreanBrown, cheers, the 280 is my daily driver but the 300 was my track day car. Unfortunately it has become to expensive to maintain 2 cars, especially Zeds, so I made a decision to keep one and sell the other. I ended up selling the 300 and keeping the 280. Shortly I’ll be looking at purchasing a little eco box to get me around and the 280 will be retired and will turn into a full blown project car then.

keef, way to show some real maturity there. I’ve got way too many more important things going on in my life to care if my “popped” collar is in fashion or not. :rolleyes:

Syntax error
keef, way to show some real maturity there. I’ve got way too many more important things going on in my life to care if my “popped” collar is in fashion or not. :rolleyes:
Totally agree.

Who cares if it's cool or not. That's the biggest problem with young kids today. They care too much about what people think of them.

Just act and be the way you want to be. keef, maybe its the other way around. Maybe having your collar down is uncool to him.
:)

*McLaren*
Totally agree.

Who cares if it's cool or not. That's the biggest problem with young kids today. They care too much about what people think of them.

Just act and be the way you want to be. keef, maybe its the other way around. Maybe having your collar down is uncool to him.
:)

Reputation +1

DeLoreanBrown
'

Bee, man, what happened? whatever it is you can kick it, you have friends here..

Wha? Oh, you mean my paleness with panda eyes? British weather + late nights. ;)

On the collar thing, I think keef was just trying to help. He could have done that without calling names and the other stuff though. Around where I live, collar thing was something just the kids did, but the keyword is "where I live". I see Syntax lives in Australia, I have no idea how people dress there, other than what I see in movies. BTW, you and your wifee are great looking couple there, Syntax. 👍
Carl.
Brainsssssss....
:lol: Mean, mean, mean. The photo does make Bee bit pale though.

ExigeExcel
Is that a poster of all the major comercial jets on the wall? :lol:

It's poster of the planes that land in Vancouver International Airport and available flight routes map. I have 4 R&T Data Panels below it :)

Back