Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Ditto. The closest I've ever been was peering through an open door. I did get to row gears (while sitting still) in an S7 once. But I'm not cool wnough to drive one.

Lol. I had a total brainfart, sorry. That car isn't such a big deal, though.

Carl.
You lucky bastard.
I second that, that bastard. Of course HondaKid will conveniently check back in when he gets his picture taken in a Ford GT! :P j/k

Ford GT's big deal to me. In my book, second coolest Ford ever made, after the original GT-40. 👍

You sort of have to look after plants every day. Especially indoor plants, which yours very much is. That pathetic excuse for greenery.

EDIT: Hoy jesus this thread is busy. Four of you posted while I was typing. And Bee, you are looking slightly less cracked-out today. I know rehab is tough, but it's necessary. I know you can beat this.

Bee
The rehab nurse gave me a special award today. :):rolleyes:
Crayons?
crayola%20crayons.jpg

:lol: I don't know where you guys are going with that one, but here's me in front of my favorite picture:

Sorry about the glare!

The Beatles are pretty sweet.

And I know exactly where Bee was heading with that joke. I got one from my doctor a while back. She's smokin' hot.

Yeah, right.

Omnis
Lol. I had a total brainfart, sorry. That car isn't such a big deal, though.

Heh, if you say so... probably the most important American banner car in years, but then again, what do I know? ;)

For what it's worth, I drove the new Viper GTS at the same event. It made much nicer noises than the GT, and was a whole lot of fun... but that GT has such magnitude and presence.

So what event was this exactly? My friends hardly let me drive their cars, and they even know I can drive better--all around, not just performance wise--than them.

Back