Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
HondaKid86
Heh, if you say so... probably the most important American banner car in years, but then again, what do I know? ;)

For what it's worth, I drove the new Viper GTS at the same event. It made much nicer noises than the GT, and was a whole lot of fun... but that GT has such magnitude and presence.

:rolleyes: You know nothing! (sarcasm continues, by the way.)

Actually, I saw two GT's while I was in sarasota. We parked next to one when we went to this awesome joint called Gatorz.

I still like the GT40.

ultrabeat
So that's what Oregon looks like...

Interesting.
Bunch of trees. Resulted from the non-stopping rain, I'm sure. :lol: Outdoor is huge here, so if you don't go snowboarding or hiking every weekend, Oregonians will think there is something wrong with you(this is not too far from the truth).

Taken yesterday. I'm trying to funny, is it working :sly: :dopey:
My 2 feet and my right leg.

Attachments

• my 2 feet b.jpg
    my 2 feet b.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 26
  • right leg.jpg
    right leg.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 26
I forgot where you lived. It was Netherlands or Belgium or something. Looks pretty cold! :nervous: I like warm.

This "test shot" came in handy so soon! Following kikie's lead here. :D

Good to see that waskawy shotgun didn't take your left leg. But all I can see of your right is the knee. Funny thing, that's where most amputations take place.

a6m5
I forgot where you lived. It was Netherlands or Belgium or something. Looks pretty cold! :nervous: I like warm.
Belgium
These pics where taken indoors in the Netherlands. There is a huge indoor ski slope (a giant refrigirator). I went skiing there, yesterday. We've got the same indoor ski slope in Belgium but the one in the Netherlands is bigger and longer and much more fun to go to.
This is the outside of the ski slope. I took some photo's from the "inside" (don't know how to put). If someone is interested, I'll post some of them.

Attachments

• indoor ski slope.jpg
    indoor ski slope.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 28
You liked this one, eh?

It was the first time I had fired the shotgun, I believe. I mean, just look at my face! I had fired rifles before, but none of them were that powerful.
Before I lost all my pics stored in my computer, I had even funnier shot, where my buddy told me that I can shoot that shotgun lower by my waist. The look on my face, as the shotgun almost took my thumb off was priceless. :D

Edit:
kikie
Belgium
These pics where taken indoors in the Netherlands. There is a huge indoor ski sloop (a giant refrigirator). I went skiing there, yesterday. We've got the same indoor ski sloop in Belgium but the one in the Netherlands is bigger and longer and much more fun to go to.
This is the outside of the ski slope. I took some photo's from the "inside" (don't know how to put). If someone is interested, I'll post some of them.
Ahh, gotcha. Sorry about that. I'm not into skiing, but isn't that "ski slope"?

a6m5
I'm not into skiing, but isn't that "ski slope"?
Yep, I know it is ski slope. I wrote ski sloop 3 times and ski slope only once. I forgot to change ski sloop into ski slope.
These giant refrigirator have real snow (artificial). This kind of snow is heavier than real powder snow but it's ok.
These are no pics of myself and a little of topic but I'm posting them anyway, enjoy.

Attachments

• ski5.jpg
    ski5.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 14
  • ski4.jpg
    ski4.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 16
  • ski2.jpg
    ski2.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 14
  • ski1.jpg
    ski1.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 16
  • ski6.jpg
    ski6.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 15
  • ski3.jpg
    ski3.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 17
I remember reading about those in Japan, but where I live now, in Oregon(USA), snow is abundant. Skiing and snowboarding is huge here.

a6m5
I remember reading about those in Japan, but where I live now, in Oregon(USA), snow is abundant. Skiing and snowboarding is huge here.
...then I definitely "have" to come to the US to ski.

I went to Thorpe Park not so long ago, but I couldn't go on that ride since it broke (wheel fell off! :lol:).

Cosmic
Holy **** that rollercoaster! :eek:

Yep, its a biggun, Europes highest fastest launch rollercoaster, 205 foot high, 0-80mph in 2.3 seconds and it generates 4.8g! Has an F1 style grid start with the lights countdown:P Very good coaster:tup:

El Gigante
I went to thorpe park a couple of years ago, don't remember that ride so it must be a new one. What's it called?
It's called 'Stealth'.

I still think Colossus is the best ride there though.

GTRacer4
It's called 'Stealth'.

I still think Colossus is the best ride there though.
Agreed. 👍

The Colossus is apparently still the world record holding rollercoaster of going upside down the most times, 10 times to be exact. I went on it, and couldn't stop swearing my head off every time it did...

Where is Thorpe park???
Thorpe, UK. :P

I'm not TOO sure on the exact location though.

G.T
Agreed. 👍

Apparently still the world record holding rollercoaster of going upside down the most times, 10 times to be exact. I went on it, and couldn't stop swearing my head off every time it did...

Thorpe, UK. :P

I'm not TOO sure on the exact location though.

Couple of miles north of Chertsey, Surrey/Berkshire.

I dunno, colossus is good but Nemesis, Stealth and Slammer are the best in my opinion:D

live4speed
You look a bit fatigued.
oops....my bad, here ya go. (trying to get that post count up :sly: )

Just gotta ride.....in some cases these babies can out race any bike. All it takes is one good jump with no way around, it's either over it or through it!!!
Like my profile says, I love horse power 4/wheels or 4/legs. Now onto my pic....

Attachments

• lambert18crp.JPG
    lambert18crp.JPG
    9.1 KB · Views: 177
  • lambert1crp.JPG
    lambert1crp.JPG
    11.4 KB · Views: 46
Back