Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
*McLaren*
Totally agree.

Who cares if it's cool or not. That's the biggest problem with young kids today. They care too much about what people think of them.

Just act and be the way you want to be.

My point exactly.

*McLaren*
Maybe having your collar down is uncool to him.:)

lol, it makes no difference to me.

Bee, you look like a corpse, bro. Are you sure you're not anemic? If you pull down your bottom eyelid and it's white/pale on the inside, you might be. Regardless, that picture is super unflattering. :lol:

Can't say I'm a fan of the popped collar, btw. That's so chav, so douche.

Haha ZomBee.. That's awesome!

But honestly guys, I'm fine, I probably look a bit hollow there because I'm pale and have my mouth open causing my cheek bones to become more defined.

Hey Bee, I think i've seen you in a movie before...I just can't remember what movie...

OH YEAH! 💡

powder95.jpg

You look better with hair, IMO.

keef
Syntax, you wear your collar popped!?!?!?! Dude, that just isn't cool anymore.

Neither is chest hair.

I'm just joshin'.

...and that's not what Three Six Mafia mean by "Poppin' My Colla".

a6m5
I see Syntax lives in Australia, I have no idea how people dress there, other than what I see in movies.

Hate to think what how you think we dress then. :lol:

Almost all movies with anything Australian in it just plays on stereotypes.

BTW we all dress like Steve Erwin with a Crocodile Dundee jacket when it gets cold.

Hey, you guys know I'm just playin'. Popped collars are cool...

...if you're gay. Yes Omnis, totally douche.:rolleyes: :lol:

And Bee, lay off the heroine. It's bad for you.

You know what's gay? Giving a **** about how another man wears his collar.

Seriously.

Why are you so concerned with mens' fashion?

VIPERGTSR01
Hate to think what how you think we dress then. :lol:

Almost all movies with anything Australian in it just plays on stereotypes.

BTW we all dress like Steve Erwin with a Crocodile Dundee jacket when it gets cold.

Too right mate :cheers:

Come on keef, fair suck of of the sav! The blokes just wearing a shirt!

Casio, you're just jeleous cause I didn't applaud your naked artwork. Applaud. There, I did it.

keef
Casio, you're just jeleous cause I didn't applaud your naked artwork. Applaud. There, I did it.

Yes. That's it. How did you know?! I could always do another one if people didn't like the first.

Anyway, the 2nd coolest man alive (after me) has his collar 'popped'.

c-fonzie.jpg
[/U]

Casio
Yes. That's it. How did you know?! I could always do another one if people didn't like the first.

Anyway, the 2nd coolest man alive (after me) has his collar 'popped'.

c-fonzie.jpg
[/U]

That's not an abercrombie T-shirt, that's a jacket. Also, notice how the collar poppage doesn't go all the way up to his ears like I've seen on some people. Last time I checked, Dracula wasn't "street"

Anyway, keef, what's up with all that malice? You're coming off awfully hostile, dude.

I've been thinking for a very long time to post my pic or not. At last I decided to do so. The first one was taken a few years ago. The second one a little over a year and the others last year at the Zolder track and Spa.

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 45
  • stoel.JPG
    stoel.JPG
    14.2 KB · Views: 49
  • Euroboss & F1 Corse Clienti 019test.jpg
    Euroboss & F1 Corse Clienti 019test.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 53
  • FIA GT 068me.JPG
    FIA GT 068me.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 55
kikie
I've been thinking for a very long time to post my pic or not. At last I decided to do so. The first one was taken a few years ago. The second one a little over a year and the others last year at the Zolder track and Spa.
When I saw the 2nd picture, I tought you looked like if you were thinking ;
''WTF are you looking at?!''

:D

Hey guys, sorry if I seem mean. I totally wore the joke out. I've been known to do that a little around my parts.

a6m5
Nice to finally be able to put a face to the posts. :)
Yep, you're right!! But I'm a sensitive guy and I was a little afraid to get bad and negative info :ouch: . Boooohoooo me!!!!! :P

kikie
Yep, you're right!! But I'm a sensitive guy and I was a little afraid to get bad and negative info :ouch: . Boooohoooo me!!!!! :P
Why would someone make fun of the way you look? If they did that, they're total douchebags.
I like the Ferrari 575 too.:)

Raghavan
Why would someone make fun of the way you look? If they did that, they're total douchebags.
I like the Ferrari 575 too.:)
Thanks!!
But it is a past thing. I was a victims when I was a child. I have been bullied around during "high school", for "some" years. I defended (stood up for) myself but the dominance of this person and his friends was just too much. It was verbal abuse I had to deal with, for years (even from a teacher once), we never ever got psysical.

kikie
Thanks!!
But it is a past thing. I was a victims when I was a child. I have been bullied around during "high school", for "some" years. I defended (stood up for) myself but the dominance of this person and his friends was just too much. It was verbal abuse I had to deal with, for years (even from a teacher once), we never ever got psysical.
I see. I don't see why they'd make fun of you, you know? You look like a pretty normal guy to me...:confused:
But we don't need to go into all that.;)

Latest Posts

Back