Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Horses are magnificent creatures, my Uncle and Aunt have a horse over in Mansfield, I don't ride though, the last time I did I fell off but got my foot caught in the styrup, which wasn't too nice at the time :lol:, I look back at it and laugh though.

I'll have to see if there's any pics of me that I could put up sometime. I just prefer to remain more anonymous, which is why I say sometime because it can be a day from now or a year from now ).

Ratt's~Cat
... Just gotta ride.....in some cases these babies can out race any bike. All it takes is one good jump with no way around, it's either over it or through it!!!
Like my profile says, I love horse power 4/wheels or 4/legs. Now onto my pic....
So, just to clear this up. That's you with the horse here?

attachment.php

Ashley.
Yep, its a biggun, Europes highest fastest launch rollercoaster, 205 foot high, 0-80mph in 2.3 seconds and it generates 4.8g! Has an F1 style grid start with the lights countdown:P Very good coaster:tup:

It's an Intamin AG Hydrolic (?) launched coaster, but if you really want to see something impressive, Google Kingdaka.

Ratt's~Cat
oops....my bad, here ya go. (trying to get that post count up :sly: )

Just gotta ride.....in some cases these babies can out race any bike. All it takes is one good jump with no way around, it's either over it or through it!!!
Like my profile says, I love horse power 4/wheels or 4/legs. Now onto my pic....
Outrace any bike? Try me and my 40 mph Schwinn 12-speed. Drag race. Down Northern Blvd. Best out of five. For pinks. :mischievous:

Don't call her Ratt. It's Cat. Ratt is her husband. And Famine's looking to off him.

Oh yeah, when you upload pictures don't attach them--you'll quickly run out of space. Use the imageshack upload thing. Click browse, then go through whatever file you have the picture saved in, click the picture, then click "open" and/or "enter". It'll take you to an Imageshack screen with a bunch of presentation options--all those long linky things. If you want to post a full-size picture, click "hotlink for forums 1" or whatever it's called, and if you want a clickable thumbnail use "thumbnail for forums 1".

I think I covered everything. Try it, it's fun.

aznsklndrftr
Haha yeye she's fine eh? I need to find a pic of me

edit does anyone know how to get pics from a webcam without going on msn?

Use a video camera capture program.

aznsklndrftr

There must be webcam software. Install this software and follow the guide lines and take pictures without going on msn.

The MEN at GTPlanet will never cease to amaze me.

Scenario #1: New member, male, posts a pic. The answer he gets from other users is something along the lines of "you N00b! Upload the pics to ImageShack, if you don't know how to, do a search, you N00b!!!11!"

Scenario #2: New member, female, posts a pic; the pic shows the girl isn't pretty. Answer: "Hi, welcome to GTP. Upload your images to ImageShack. Search for ImageShack and you'll find the instructions."

Scenario #3: New member, female, nice looking. "...
keef
Don't call her Ratt. It's Cat.
Oh yeah, when you upload pictures don't attach them--you'll quickly run out of space. Use the imageshack upload thing. Click browse, then go through whatever file you have the picture saved in, click the picture, then click "open" and/or "enter". It'll take you to an Imageshack screen with a bunch of presentation options--all those long linky things. If you want to post a full-size picture, click "hotlink for forums 1" or whatever it's called, and if you want a clickable thumbnail use "thumbnail for forums 1".

..."

:lol:

G.T
Agreed. 👍

The Colossus is apparently still the world record holding rollercoaster of going upside down the most times, 10 times to be exact. I went on it, and couldn't stop swearing my head off every time it did...

Thorpe, UK. :P

I'm not TOO sure on the exact location though.

Colossus was immense. It literally made me throw up but it was still pretty cool. I went to Alton Towers last year to go on that new Rita Queen of Speed ride but it was broken :grumpy:

By the way, Thorpe Park is in Staines, i think.

El Gigante
Colossus was immense. It literally made me throw up but it was still pretty cool. I went to Alton Towers last year to go on that new Rita Queen of Speed ride but it was broken :grumpy:

By the way, Thorpe Park is in Staines, i think.

I dont think much of colossus, nemsis pwns it:D

aznsklndrftr

What webcam do you have? Most have some software available that lets you take pictures and videos. If not, add me to your msn and start showing your webcam. :)

EDIT

If your webcam is installed as a video capture device, open up Windows movie maker (as long as you're using XP Service pack 2), and then click "capture video from device". Then take a screenshot ;)

keef
Don't call her Ratt. It's Cat. Ratt is her husband. And Famine's looking to off him.

👍 Thanks keef, great explantion I'll have to check it out. I'm not familiar with Imageshack but it sounds pretty cool.

Omnis
Cat, what's with all the tiny pictures?
It’s more out of a desire to retain a little anonymity. If you noticed as well they're not a straight on facial view either. :P

It's a still a screenshotof a thumbnail, taken from the screen on my mobile phone :D.

Diego440
The MEN at GTPlanet will never cease to amaze me.

Scenario #1: New member, male, posts a pic. The answer he gets from other users is something along the lines of "you N00b! Upload the pics to ImageShack, if you don't know how to, do a search, you N00b!!!11!"

Scenario #2: New member, female, posts a pic; the pic shows the girl isn't pretty. Answer: "Hi, welcome to GTP. Upload your images to ImageShack. Search for ImageShack and you'll find the instructions."

Scenario #3: New member, female, nice looking. "...
..."

:lol:

Word.

I would have just said "nice tits" and carried on with my daily business.

Omnis
Jesus, that a huge thumbnail.
Yep, it's about 3mm longer than my other thumbnail, I cut the end of that thumb off a good few years ago, and not on purpose, I'm not sado masochistic. Fortunately I was able to have the end of it sewn back on and had to have a bit of plastic surgery to make it fit since because of how it got damaged. The result is that it is now longer than my other on-damaged thumbnail.

GT4_Rule
....how is this related to the "pics of yourself thread"....?
Because it's a picture of me, or rather a part of me.

Back