Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
*McLaren*
DK was the Drift King from the movie. In that pic, you do resemble his upper face.

Naw, A6 looks like Hard Gay.

razor6xs.jpg

:P Seriously, though, the faces with the glasses both look very similar.

:lol:

Omnis is obsessed with that guy.

I need to start taking photos of myself, I never do. When I do use the camera it's always me taking other people's photos.

GT4_Rule
I need to start taking photos of myself, I never do. When I do use the camera it's always me taking other people's photos.
Me, too. I'm the only one with the camera, usually. :grumpy: I'm going to try posting some pics I took today.

Edit:
From the Champ Car Race in Portland today:

Oh, yeah. Here's the only pic of myself, taken by me.

My friend (soon to be deceased) was a no show, so I had to go by myself. Luckly, I met couple of kids from my work(that's where we got the tickets), so I just hung out with them. One of them knew the way around the place, which helped tremendously. 👍

P.S. I think I'm getting better at taking pictures. They are still (way)below average, but aim seems to be improving. Not too many pics of the actual Champ Race cars, I'm afraid. Those things were too damn fast! I also had only 3X zoom, so very few came out OK out of many shots that I did take. Those stationary Ferraris were much better. :D

GT4_Rule
:lol:

Omnis is obsessed with that guy.

No, I'm not. He's just japanesely funny and has respectable cojones for what he does.

Point to work out what the hell was happening when I took this.

And what alcohols were involved.

Attachments

• IMAGE_882.jpg
    IMAGE_882.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 68
Erm, a hamster ran out of it's cage influenced by The Great Escape whilst you and everyone else were on patrol looking for the 'lost' beer can?

Here I am:

That's me, in the green T-shirt, during our hill climb on the 1200m high Roan mountain:

And yup, that mountain is just 15 minutes away from home :sly:

Nope, Yes and Nope.

Ok, I don't really know how it happened but someone got stuck down th eback of the TV.

You were tesing out Verizon's wireless service area.

Peppermint Schnapps.

Pink_the_Floyd
Wow, no one commented on me, looks like I'm not that ugly after all :lol:
After seen your first pic, I can safely say that if I see you out on the streets, I'd turnaround and RUN! :P Second pic is gorgeous. 👍 It looks more like what I'd pictured Scotland to look like, not Norway.

Back