Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Here is a pic of myself taken not so long ago...

image.php

Mr.OzzyGT
someone took me this pic with a camera phone...

I think Evilgenious788 would like my shirt :)

Ciao!

Ahh, so you're the famous father with illegitimate children running around......

Pako
Ahh, so you're the famous father with illegitimate children running around......
:lol: I think that's the illegitimate younger brother of Luke and Leia, who went to the darkside.

ExigeExcel
I got a bigger knife than you.

Well, my mate has.

Oh now thats a challenge.

Pink_the_Floyd
Celebrating Friday 13th there? :lol:

Nah, just never interupt me when I'm cooking.

a6m5
I like the glasses. I want a pair like those. 👍

Quiksilver's finest.

Only got them a few weeks ago, along with a pair of new Quiksilver (perscription) shades, not cheap, but I do like them.

Regards

Scaff

Scaff

Quiksilver's finest.

Only got them a few weeks ago, along with a pair of new Quiksilver (perscription) shades, not cheap, but I do like them.

Regards

Scaff

AWESOME insect-antenna stray eyebrow hairs!

gOoSeTeR
Awesome car collection you have there Scaffer!

Thanks, been working on it for a few years, nice thing is my wife has no problem with it at all (in fact my wife and kids bought most of them for me), just need to put up a new shelf before I get any more).

👍

Scaff

Scaff

Quiksilver's finest.

Regards

Scaff
Glasses = Cool
Shirt = Not cool

FatAssBR
Glasses = Cool
Shirt = Not cool

You leave my shirt alone, or I will inflict its full glory on all of you.

:)

I can't help it, I'm a sucker for loud shirts.

Regards

Scaff

Here's the only pic of me that I took on my vacaton last week. You can see my wet pant leg from where I fell in the water. The camera was set on a timer. lol

FatAssBR
Glasses = Cool
Shirt = Not cool

Dude!!! That's a classic blues shirt! That's what all the blues hounds wear these days..., pick up a harp, wear a nice blues hat and your a shoe-in!

:)

speedy_2
Here's the only pic of me that I took on my vacaton last week. You can see my wet pant leg from where I fell in the water. The camera was set on a timer. lol

You look like my boss! (That's not a bad thing) I thought my boss was a member of this site and never told me. But you do live in Florida (thats what your location says) so it's not possible.

My friend made this because she thinks that I look like a Footloose era Kevin Bacon.
whichoneami5oa.jpg

I don't see it. Maybe the cowlick on the same side....

(That chick is totally hot by the way...)

Back