Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Silvia has the fixed headlights though, right? One in the pic has the retractable/flip-up headlights, which would be 240SX in the States and 180SX in Japan I think........

MdnIte
Onevia everywhere else.
I think it's only called a onevia if it's an after market conversion.

ie: Actually starting with a Silvia then putting the 180SX front on. If it's the standard front, then it doesn't qualify as a onevia.

Well, that's my understanding.

Of course - the car itself has a hand in the naming. It has to be a Silvia with a 180SX front. Anything else, and it wouldn't be onevia...

a6m5
Silvia has the fixed headlights though, right? One in the pic has the retractable/flip-up headlights, which would be 240SX in the States and 180SX in Japan I think........

Its in Japan so it is a Silvia (PS13) with a 180sx (RPS13 or RS13) front end coversion make it commonaly called (but not officially) Onevia.

ferrari_chris
I think it's only called a onevia if it's an after market conversion.

ie: Actually starting with a Silvia then putting the 180SX front on. If it's the standard front, then it doesn't qualify as a onevia.

Well, that's my understanding.

If it has a Silvia body and a 180sx front it is a Onevia regardless weather the panels are OEM Nissan or aftermarket.

I retract that random patsy joke I made in some thread that I don't quite remember.

ExigeExcel
Slain by what?

A short-arse Yorkshiremen :P!?

Might have some pics up in the next few days, there be drinking planned.

You know it!

I have an Oddjob-style flat cap and walking cane.

Fear me, for I am a demon.

Yeah... Demon of Twinkies. You can't slay Jay with his uber-beard.

935394991_l.jpg

Yuhhh going to the supermarket to pick up some milk....i mean, chicks.

What's with the safety pins? Did you try to draw a star on your hat, or is that just a bunch of mold that grew in a convenient location?

Get some sun before you turn emo. Haha.

Omnis
What's with the safety pins? Did you try to draw a star on your hat, or is that just a bunch of mold that grew in a convenient location?

Get some sun before you turn emo. Haha.

Saftey Pins: Incase a nuclear warhead blows my arm off.. Obviously..

The star: My friend infact thought it would be funny to draw it on during the New Years celebrations... Tit.

Get some sun: I don't tan well, at all. :(

Emo: If that's me then so be it.

Back