Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Well, it's been a while since I posted a pic so here we go.

We had a gig on top of Big Mountain which is a ski resort here in Whitefish, MT. Sitting at 7000', the view was very impressive with the Flathead Valley as our back drop. We had to pack all our gear in 4 different gondolas. The lift operator said they had lifted 1700 up for the gig! They had food, sit down dinning, full bar for the adults, and Blue Onion as their entertainment. :) It was an awesome day. The mix was tight, the people were very responsive to the show, and the scenery was breath taking.

attachment.php

Attachments

• _R4Y5228-640x427.jpg
    _R4Y5228-640x427.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 178
Wow, look at that. Pako, does your guitarist have any old axes to sell?

Omnis,
He's always selling something.... :-)

Giancarlo,
That's the Canadian flag. We're pretty close to the border in NW Montana that they try to make Canadians feel welcome.

GTRacer4
Lefty Les Pauls look weird.
Cool. I didn't notice that. They can do lefty/righty combo duet, Beatles' style. :D

Pako: I like your look in that pic there. Looks really good. 👍

[cue cheesy '90's commercial]Excuse me, Pako. Are those Bugle Boy jeans you're wearing?[/commercial] :)

Thanks!

Here's another shot from the other angle. Gives a better shot of Ken on the guitar getting into it. He's enjoying the song almost as that kid is enjoying that burger. :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• _R4Y5373-640x480.jpg
    _R4Y5373-640x480.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 191
Pako
He's enjoying the song almost as that kid is enjoying that burger. :)
You have no idea how hungry you just made me. Front row to great live music while enjoying a burger and soda. Lucky bastard..... :drool:

me standing next to my dads b-day cake:

From,
Wall51

Off Topic, i can't find where to upload my coutom avatar.

Pako's guitarist is an excellent foil to his stone-cold bass-playing visage. :lol:

Pako
Thanks!

Here's another shot from the other angle. Gives a better shot of Ken on the guitar getting into it. He's enjoying the song almost as that kid is enjoying that burger. :)

attachment.php
No offence, but your guitarist looks like he's trying to let one loose.

Wallrunner51
me standing next to my dads b-day cake:

From,
Wall51

Off Topic, i can't find where to upload my coutom avatar.
Umm...is that you?

*checks profile*
...pheeew, I thought you were older =)

ultrabeat
:lol:

Why is one side of my head bigger than the other? :confused:

Your mom squeezed a fart through her left buttcheek while you were passing through the birth canal. It decompressed your face and such.

Back