Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
*McLaren*
You kidding? Those things are sold all over the stores in the US. Just no one buys them because the normal sized cans are much better deals (and the mini cans go fast).

Nope not kidding, only the larger cans are available here (not sure about all states).

ExigeExcel
:lol:

Black liquid... That could be...
-Coke
-Vodka and Coke
-JD and coke
-Bow and black
-Snakebite, dunno which...

My bets on... JD and Coke.

Bingo.

Only a northener would get that confused when talking about drink. How can you mistake JD and coke for a shandy???? All they drink is Special Brew or Newky Brown.

Diego440
shouldn't you be eating pasta?

What kind of Italian eats a steak? :lol: And... OMG! Is that coke?! In a wine glass?!?!?!?!

Well it was a Spanish restaurant my dad works at, so..no. If we wanted to eat pasta we would just eat it at home. And yes, Coke in a wine glass. It's a fancy place. :)

Omnis
Where is that? Looks familiar.

Casa Juancho, in the Little Havana section of 8th street.

Oh, nevermind then. I'm sure my Dad's been there at one point in time, though. I thought you were at Casa D'Angelo, but that's all the way up here in broward.

Omnis
Oh, nevermind then. I'm sure my Dad's been there at one point in time, though. I thought you were at Casa D'Angelo, but that's all the way up here in broward.

Is that an Italian restaurant right next to a Latin America restaurant? I think i've been there, my dad knows someone who works there.

Giancarlo
Is that an Italian restaurant right next to a Latin America restaurant? I think i've been there, my dad knows someone who works there.

It's italian, but I have no idea about some latin america place. It's next to a Melting Pot, though.

a112 abarth
Nice suit,and what the...,that coke bottle is strange(at least for me,i don't have it in my country)

That was the first time I saw Cokes that small too. Well at least in America.

I don't know if the can size was school district mandated or not. They just recently stopped selling sodas in schools becuase it was "unhealthy and causes obesity". :rolleyes:

Annoying now becuase if I want a soda, I'll have to go out to a fast food place during lunch and buy it. :grumpy:

TheCracker
You and your date look pretty tight :sly:

- did you get it on afterwards?

Haha, nah, that's just my best friend...

DQuaN
Bingo.

Only a northener would get that confused when talking about drink. How can you mistake JD and coke for a shandy???? All they drink is Special Brew or Newky Brown.

Damn Southerners!

A Leeds baby could drink you under the table.

:sly:

picture2vr8.jpg

picture1jh9.jpg
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/1729/picture1jh9.jpg
aaaaazf9.jpg

I bought a webcam, but I don't know what to do with it...

As you know, webcam pic suck, so I look better in real life.

VIPERGTSR01
Nope not kidding, only the larger cans are available here (not sure about all states).
Liar! I got a few free small cans from a radio station street crew, because we happened to be running a muck through the Fringe Festival.

Radicool02
Liar! I got a few free small cans from a radio station street crew, because we happened to be running a muck through the Fringe Festival.

Why did you not get me some then?!!

You look "normal". I was expecting an Aussie nutcase (like you are). :lol:

In fact, I was hoping you'd look a bit like John...

Latest Posts

Back