Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
2nd gen MR2 :drool:

You need a bigger spoiler though :P (There's loads of massive spoilers on MR2s in my area and I must say, they look kinda nice :( )

a6m5
Get out the way!, get out the way!

I don't think, I'm shaving again.

You need to grow a really long and flowing moustache. That would be so kung-fu.

I realised I don't think there is a photo of me with clothes on in this thread....

dsc00161sn0.jpg

Enjoy the eye candy ladies.

I never really had a thing for Panteras. I don't know their story, and De Tomaso never really clicked with me like Lamborghini or Ferrari. Speaking of Lambo, that spoiler is rechid.

Well, Im not a lady, but...

:drool: That's one awsome body! And what a face! Beautiful!

oh, er, talking about the Pantera, not you Casio. Wait, different picture. Crap.

My band and I at a photoshoot we decided to do at 2am in our lead singers sisters basement.

(Im the one dead center, my drummer is on the left, my lead singer is the one at the very top, and my guitarist is the one under him)

assnyne039qi4.jpg

Sakiale
Well, Im not a lady, but...

:drool: That's one awsome body! And what a face! Beautiful!

oh, er, talking about the Pantera, not you Casio. Wait, different picture. Crap.

It's ok Sakiale. I know your true feelings. No need to hide them :lol:

spock
My band and I at a photoshoot we decided to do at 2am in our lead singers sisters basement.

(Im the one dead center, my drummer is on the left, my lead singer is the one at the very top, and my guitarist is the one under him)

Looks like your drummer's hand has muscle memory for beer bottles. :lol:

Scary eyebrows, man. Nice.

keef
I never really had a thing for Panteras. I don't know their story, and De Tomaso never really clicked with me like Lamborghini or Ferrari. Speaking of Lambo, that spoiler is rechid.
I don't know much either. I didn't even know about the Ford engine until the 90's or so, but none of that matter, because Pantera was my first favorite exotic car, and I was probably like 3, 4 at the time. :D Nice pic, GT4_Rule. 👍

P.S. Were you practicing the Clint Eastwood death stare? :lol:
spock
my lead singer is the one at the very top,
He looks the least like a lead singer. :lol: I hope he's good performer!

87chevy
Here's me getting in a workout in the Kuwaiti Desert back in early '03 :lol:
I like your pickup. :D

Omnis
Looks like your drummer's hand has muscle memory for beer bottles. :lol:
Heh, and hes the one who is always complaining about beer too.

Scary eyebrows, man. Nice.
Thanks, its where my awsome name comes from. But my half girlfriend (dont ask its soo complex, even I dont even get it) Decided to cut the top of them off just because she had some scissors and I just happend to be right in front of her.

a6m5
He looks the least like a lead singer. :lol: I hope he's good performer!

Hes the most active out off all of us (untill i get my hands on a few Monster Mega's), in the middle of our songs he'll jump off the stage and start a mosh pit if there isn't one going. Oh, and hes good at singing too.

87chevy
Here's me getting in a workout in the Kuwaiti Desert back in early '03 :lol:

Cool. The sand is so close to the barrel, though! :scared:

I love how they make truck's camo blend perfectly with the sand. :lol:

Omnis
Cool. The sand is so close to the barrel, though! :scared:

I love how they make truck's camo blend perfectly with the sand. :lol:

Trust me, I could have put the weapon in the back of the truck and it's still get sand in it :lol: Believe me, if I had let the barrell take a dip in the sand I would have really gotten smoked.

and actually those are chameleon hummers, they can change color :D

Casio
I realised I don't think there is a photo of me with clothes on in this thread....

dsc00161sn0.jpg

I didn't recognise you with clothes on. I had to do a double take.

Casio

dsc00161sn0.jpg

Pool cues and no pool table? Indoor bird feeder? Nesting tables? :odd:

Hey, Casio. There's a good pic's editor called Noiseware Community Edition, it's great for editing pics with low lighting. I use it all the time to edit my pics taken with the W800. I'm sure PS can do even better but I can't use that. Here's your pic after editing:

Attachments

• dsc00161sn0_filtered.jpg
    dsc00161sn0_filtered.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 44
Back