Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
You've got your watch on the wrong wrist. (unless you're left-handed)
You know, I had never seen that growing up in Japan?(I'm sure it's changed now, but..). Came to the States and I did see quite a few kids doing it.

You've got your watch on the wrong wrist. (unless you're left-handed)

No, it's on his right wrist. :P

I'm lefty and I wear it on the left if I'm wearing one. I'm awesome.

What the hell?

:lol:
It's pretty much the best picture of me in exsitence. I'm going to take my camera(or cell phone) to a concert/state fair today, but I doubt any pictures will be anywhere near as good as that!

You know, I had never seen that growing up in Japan?(I'm sure it's changed now, but..). Came to the States and I did see quite a few kids doing it.

OMG! I did that on holiday, but I win because I had three hats on.

IMAGE_438.jpg

OMG! I did that on holiday, but I win because I had three hats on.

IMAGE_438.jpg
:( I can't believe you had to humiliate me like this in front of everybody................. wait! you don't have the impact-resistant goggles on! I'm still the Champ! :dopey:

Note to Casio: Don't even think about entering this contest with wearing your hat in the wrong place(s).

well here is my ugly mug :D

DSCF0123.JPG

Im the one in the middle (um-tiss, um-tiss, um-tiss)

and that me grabbing my mate Wan.

DSC00447-vi.jpg

ha ha ha.

top pic, clubbing in birmingham, bottom pic out with the boys getting wasted in the student union.

i.e., top pic, sausage party. bottom pic, sausage party and beer.

I went to a Oregon State Fair for the first time today. Saw some farm cattles, rides, very nice scenery all around. Saw Cake, Violent Femmes and the Decemberists at the concert too. But my biggest adventure was this:

Kind of nervous ride on the ski lift.

The thing was hanging on skinny wire with a rod that seemed to be about an inch in diameter. Not to mention that it was rusting. I was truly scared.

My kid brother, who was on this thing with me. When I was telling him how terrified I was, he goes, "remember on that highway 26 loop I used to be afraid of, and you took it really fast everytime, and made me **** my pants everytime?". He then proceeded to shake the lift. I wanted to punch him in the face, but the truth is, I was too scared to even move a muscle. :nervous:

Though nobody would probably admit to it, but I think almost everyone was scared. Everybody was talking amongst each other quietly, nobody really moving around much. And I realized that I'm probably afraid of heights. :guilty:

Bonus:

Oscar Mayer Wienermobile!

Has anyone taken any photos of their summer Holidays?!?

Here are a couple from my month long trip to Peru.

^This is me with squinty "I'm looking straight into the sun eyes" with my girlfriend in the mountains near Cuzco

^Myself, my girlfriend, and two friends getting quite smashed at the bar.

Oh yeah, not to be a jerk, but you being afraid of the ski lifts definitely gives me a chuckle a6. I guess they're a fear I got over as a little kid since I ski a lot. Anyway, even though those cables are thin, they are really strong, I wouldn't worry about having one of them break on you.

Cool pics Max 👍, did you walk through out the whole "Inca path"???

@ a6m5: So I guess you're not too crazy about rollercoasters huh?

Ciao!

Unfortunetely we didn't have time in Cuzco to walk the whole Inca Trail (I spent the majority of my trip in Lima) but that was something that I really wanted to do, along with seeing the Amazon, but I will do both the next time I travel there.

I saw Machu Picchu too, which was incredible.

Oh yeah, not to be a jerk, but you being afraid of the ski lifts definitely gives me a chuckle a6. I guess they're a fear I got over as a little kid since I ski a lot. Anyway, even though those cables are thin, they are really strong, I wouldn't worry about having one of them break on you.
I don't care. I'm not riding on one anymore, unless there's snow underneath! :D I've never heard of one falling, but when you ride on one like 40 feet above concrete pavement, it makes me nervous. :nervous:

Anyways, :D great pictures! 👍 I can't believe you want to go to the Amazon by choice though. They have giant bugs and stuff.

Ozzy: It's true I don't like most rides, but I'm not afraid of rollercosters. Go figure!

I actually like the pants and the shoes, but get rid of those socks bro! :crazy:
I have literally dozens of pairs like that. I don't find them too bad myself!

And the trousers cost enough... :D

Mr.OzzyGT
BTW, nice scenery 👍, England?

Ciao!

Beautiful ocean, but was it cold there or something?
Yes, it's in England, near the coast below the New Forest. It wasn't cold there actualy, it was just was very windy. In the background is the Needles, a place off the Isle Of Wight.

The needles, I've been there, I've done the whole camping on the Isle of Wight thing a few times and been pretty much all over the islan, however never been since I've had a driving license. I'd like to go again and perhaps drive the TT circuit in the early hours of the morning, at safe speeds ofcourse, though there isn't a speed limit on all of the roads. Perhaps I'll go early next year for a week with Charlotte, just slow life down for a week then speed it ack up again :lol:.

James, lose the glasses... you look like a mosquito with bumpers.

Anyhow, nice to see you out of the house. 👍

The Isle of Wight... Why didn't they just call it the Isle of Man 2?

Why the hell are you guys ripping on James? Dude, the sweats, socks, and glasses look fresh. Don't let anymore make you become a denim drone.

Back