Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Actually, I wore the shirt the night I was drinking in that picture, and woke up the next day hung over and in a huge hurry to leave for the place where we took the first picture that I never even changed my shirt.

I'm not goin to diss the trousers (I have a pair with red trim) but it's been boiling on the south coast this year, and I know those things are warm, weren't you roasting!?

It's been very cool recently. On the cliffs we were on it was very breezy, so it was more chilly than anything. And yeah, those trousers are boiling in the summer, hense why I have other trousers where you can zip off the bottom-half of the legs. :D

G.T
I HATE JEANS.

I'll run away if I have to wear them. I hate anything like that.

I used to as well - tried a pair on once, it felt like my legs were coated in tree bark - but recently (last year) I got a few baggy Villeneuve-type jeans, and I found them to be a lot more comfortable. Lots of pockets, too. I can get a baguette in one of them.

The needles, I've been there, I've done the whole camping on the Isle of Wight thing a few times and been pretty much all over the islan, however never been since I've had a driving license. I'd like to go again and perhaps drive the TT circuit in the early hours of the morning, at safe speeds ofcourse, though there isn't a speed limit on all of the roads. Perhaps I'll go early next year for a week with Charlotte, just slow life down for a week then speed it ack up again :lol:.

The island of the south coast of England is the Isle of Wight (circled in black on the map) and does not hold the TT and most certainly does have speed limits. Ones that are very strictly enforced.

What you are thinking of is the Isle of Man (circled in red on the map), which is in the Irish sea, does hold the TT and does'nt have speed limit on the majority of the islands roads.

wrongislandux7.jpg

Trust me on this you do not want to get these two mixed up speed limit wise.

Regards

Scaff

No your right, I was getting the two muddled, though I've been to both before.

Yep me, today, got a bit of colour in me :D Oh and if you want to see a zombie, here, a pic of a friend of mine taken on Sunday:

Brainssssss...

Bee

Yep me, today, got a bit of colour in me :D Oh and if you want to see a zombie, here, a pic of a friend of mine taken on Sunday:

Brainssssss...

Nice toilet. Now cut your hair and shave.

Why are people(maybe it's just Omnis) so hard on Lee all the time? :lol:

Nah. If I met Lee in person, I'd give him a high five. I'm suprised he doesn't rip on me so hard after bailing from the web midway through the BATracer season we were teamed on.

Nah. If I met Lee in person, I'd give him a high five. I'm suprised he doesn't rip on me so hard after bailing from the web midway through the BATracer season we were teamed on.
Yeah, he seems like a real nice guy.

Roo: Very cool pic. Really nice look for you too.

20051020-67.jpg

Blac men's skirt--------------------$50

1964vw010203.jpg

Old 1964 VW Beatle----------------$1,700

B0009G4XLW.01-AZKTLL36FRQDN._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Black leather bracelet--------------$20

alterna-productline3.jpg

Hair care -------------------------$120

jesskungfukiltoc4.jpg

Your picture of practicing ballet whith you "private parts" flying in the air posted by your "friend" Omnis in front of 90,000 members......PRICELSS!!!

Ciao!

Actually, he won the picture of the month contest thing for Utilikilts a long time ago. That's where the pics are from.

Dude, it's a kilt. This one doesn't look too bad:

http://www.utilikilts.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=21

I'm actually considering buying that one. The only downside of it is that it's really expensive. Utilikilts start at 155 bucks.

How cool is this, though? :lol:

It also has a flap thing on the inside that you can button to make them like shorts. It seems to me like a short hakama (which are just really loose pants, essentially; like a dress for each leg), and I would love to wear my kendo hakama every day. It's just not practical, though. The kilt, however, is.

Regardless, if I ever buy one, you guys'll see the goods.

(pictures, that is. :D)

Slightly newer pic of the me.

me2zf3.jpg
Holy cow. In this pic, you look just like a kid I knew briefly in middle school. He was from Fiji, and was my classmate in the ESL class(English for Second Language). Sadly, I can't remember his name right now. :indiff:

Back