Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Without highlighting that post, it sounds rather conspicuous...

Latest pic of me.
cruise_tom.jpg

Duċk;2401715
WTF? That's you? The owner of Accel?!? Holy freaking crap.

You look like you're not a day older than 8!

I know... That is a very bad shot of me - i posted it purely to show who was sitting next to me really.

Yeah, Jon. Your arms would make a spider monkey flip out. Looks like you need to grow into them... no offense. I'm sure it's just the picture.

Also, it is my firm opinion that you snip the hair, dude. Donate it to a cancer society (locks of love or something?) and lose the lemmings-look all in one shot. :D
Wow, never heard that before. I'm gonna go ahead and say it's the shot, then :P. As for the hair, trust me, i look worse without it. I'm not a fan of this cut at all, and i'm having it re-done when it's grown a bit. At first i looked like Natalie Imbruglia.

While everyone else is giving their opinion of Jon's hair (albeat a little harshly), do you straighten it? :odd:

No! :lol:! It just grows like that. I didn't think it was that straight at all, but there you go...

Here's a shots from the gig this past weekend:

I have my bass face on...

...and I agree, Omnis is very scary!!! :nervous:

G.T
Oh my... Who in their right mind would wear a Microsoft Office hat?

Someone with the ability to excel and keep a proper outlook on life, while somehow incorporating PowerPoint into their clever sentence consisting of the 4 Office components after every other word.

Someone with the ability to excel and keep a proper outlook on life, while somehow incorporating PowerPoint into their clever sentence consisting of the 4 Office components after every other word.
:lol:👍 We wouldn't eXPect anything less from you...

A publisher? Being stuck inside all day and all that clutter on your desktop--I'd much rather be an explorer. Being an amatuer I wouldn't find my site half the time, but that's why you have to have patience.

Yes, Microsoft Office puns (and even hidden anagrams) are great, but despite this dazzling display of comic efforts, I must re-emphasize...

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif
... of yourselves! ;)

Okay, I'm sure that's you, but it looks like the head of a short-haired girl with bad taste. :lol:

Yes, Microsoft Office puns (and even hidden anagrams) are great, but despite this dazzling display of comic efforts, I must re-emphasize...

this_thread_is_useless_without_pics.gif
... of yourselves! ;)

Avast, I be the progenitor!

That's not Omnis, it's his friend who he embarrassed in front of the entire internet.

That's not Omnis, it's his friend who he embarrassed in front of the entire internet.
What's so embarrassing about having a photo of you wearing a glorified skirt on the internet?

*And no, that ain't a kilt. Real kilts have tartan ;)

What's so embarrassing about having a photo of you wearing a glorified skirt on the internet?

*And no, that ain't a kilt. Real kilts have tartan ;)

It be a Utilikilt, swine! Hahaha.

Looks like Omnis has applied my idea of looking back through these threads in a year or two and seeing a couple pages of Pirate speak and wondering "What the hell happened to everyone!?"

Arrr!!

And about the Utilikilt, you can put stuff in it, yourself in it, and some other stuff in it, then you can run and jump and work without getting swampass, like you do with proper pants and shorts.

Back