Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Just to let you guys know.... Pictures of the good looking Asian guy that I've been posting... Those were really me. No, I never modeled. Not professionally.

Lies.

He's too sexy to be you.

*looks at poster in the wall*

He's...too sexy for his shirt...too ssexy for his..erm..*cough*
:lol:

At least you didn't bring out that "modified" pic. Some say it was actually an improvement. :confused:

Here's me, really big and dark.

Dude youlook like my school librarian! Without the glasses or beard though.

Asian people should have spiked hair, and gangsta clothes! :P

No, not a ninja. Definitely not a ninja. More like your average Asian Oregonian.

That's my first though aswell.

Just to keep the thread going...

This has been my MSN pic for a while...

Yes, I need a haircut.

10,000 Dreams?

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

I get the reference. Cookie plez?

DSCF0009.JPG

I couldn't be bothered to argue it was fake so I just ignored it. I'm guessing most the others thought the same as there was none of the usual gawping.

Danny
10,000 Dreams?
It's my sister's, honest! It is a family computer.

And if anyone can guess the game, cookie for you.

@ Diego- You do travel quite abit don't you? Ever thought of doing a 'Dora the Explorer' spoof?

What you may lack in complete sexiness (see: casio + a6m5)

Bah. a6m5 and I are in a completely different league, we're much beyond sexy. When are the Miss GTP Universe awards?

p7030155wl7.jpg

Second from the left. Both the twins are mine :sly:

I like the hair, Casio, I must say. I also like the girl in the green. What's her number? I can't wait 'til she's finally freed from the burden of braces! Unlike me...

Nice pic, Diego 👍 I was in Paris a couple of months ago... went to the Champs De Mars, appropriately enough...

Nice pic, Casio 👍 Twins, eh?

and now you're going to say you went to the Champs de Mars to watch the planets... that's the trick, though ;)

So many Parisian babies conceived there.

Latest Posts

Back