Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Me.
Art16BigImg_Carmen%20perso%20big.jpg

I play the part of Carmen SanDiego.

hmmm... I'll get me a bracelet like that and see what I can do while still maintaining my heterosexuality.
Do you have, or have access to, a monkey?

Let me rephrase that: Do you have a monkey that can be seen in public without being followed with lights and handcuffs?

Actually, that sounds kind of fun... Nevermind.

I want Casio's hair, powripper's goatee, ................... and Diego's "Dirty Harry" deadstare.

I want Casio's hair...

Then you shall be blessed with another picture.

dsc00247fe0.jpg

Hey Casio. The 80s called. They want thier hair back!

I thought about growing it some more and putting it into dreads. But it all seems too much effort. I'll just let it go and see how it turns out.

My sister,who likes to play FFX,just screamed "TIDUS!!" when your pic loaded,Casio.

You know, I thought Casio looked like somebody famous before, but I couldn't quite remember who. Increasingly, I was suspecting that it was Tidus from F.F., and maybe not an actual person. With this second opinion, I'm thinking that might've been the case.

You know, I thought Casio looked like somebody famous before, but I couldn't quite remember who. Increasingly, I was suspecting that it was Tidus from F.F., and maybe not an actual person. With this second opinion, I'm thinking that might've been the case.

Well it is obvious:
Rikku,Tidus,Yuna,Lulu,and an unknown NPC.

p7030155wl7.jpg

(Ok,this post is lame.Seriously.)

im sitting on a farboud. gee. im really short in that photo. (im talelr now) and im rubbing my eye. :crazy:

Roo
Until you mentioned it, I hadn't even noticed CCX was sitting on it :)

:lol: I must agree. You're a little hard to spot there CCX.
And as cool as the Farboud is, I must say, its designer did seem to put too much Porsche 911 GT1 into it.

Latest Posts

Back