Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Whats a utilikilt?

Dude, it's a kilt. This one doesn't look too bad:

http://www.utilikilts.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=21

I'm actually considering buying that one. The only downside of it is that it's really expensive. Utilikilts start at 155 bucks.

How cool is this, though? :lol:

It also has a flap thing on the inside that you can button to make them like shorts. It seems to me like a short hakama (which are just really loose pants, essentially; like a dress for each leg), and I would love to wear my kendo hakama every day. It's just not practical, though. The kilt, however, is.

Regardless, if I ever buy one, you guys'll see the goods.

(pictures, that is. :D)

So there.

It has pockets? Holy freaking cow!

I'm gonna sell all my utility shorts, utility trousers, utility coats and utility jackets now and replace them with utilikilts. Why didn't I see the light before!?!

This is my profile picture...
Taken within one week of Hurricane Katrina (I stayed for the storm and live about 30 miles due north of new orleans). So hopefully that will explain the less then enthusiastic look on my face.

I agree, the top half looks like a chick, minus the boobs. BUt his clf muscles are way too muscley to be a girl's.

There's no need for seperate design. No crotch, just like a skirt. Just put 'er on and tighten 'er down.

I've never wore a kilt, never felt the need to. A mate of mine did, a lad called Mike, he even played football (soccer) in it, yes he was commando underneath, yes we all saw. Yes he did beat the goalie quite easilly.

Here's another shot of me.
live_mina.jpg

It was only a compliment BB. YOU'RE CUTE. Get it? ;)

BTW, here me and my girlfriend are in front of Cindirella's Castle in Magic Kingdom.

I remember making a thread about Disney World. I forgot to post pics :D

Ciao!

It was only a compliment BB. YOU'RE CUTE. Get it? ;)

BTW, here me and my girlfriend are in front of Cindirella's Castle in Magic Kingdom.

I remember making a thread about Disney World. I forgot to post pics :D

Ciao!

You guys must be the most redneck italians in America.

Here's another shot of me.
live_mina.jpg

By the way, Sailor Venus, I'm going to call you out on these photos until you take a legit picture with a piece of paper in your hands reading "Black Bird @ GTP" or something.

I hate to be a dick, but I can't just expect joe schmoe #1001 to be some famous (apparently) japanese actor chick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ayaka_Komatsu

Jahahahahahaha.....that was funny. I gotta accept that I love Harleys and my girl...for some reason, decided to wear that shirt that honestly I despised.

But I guess it was because, first of all, she doesn;t have too many string tees (because she lived in Northern Italy) and we also argued because of that earlier on that morning...so I guess she did it because of whim.

But you're right. We did look like that.

Ciao!

To quote one of his/her/it's own posts...

Black Bird
Really i cant believe there are people this stupid.

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

At least try a bit harder if you are going to try and fool us into something. Go down with at least a bit of dignity.

Damn, you guys are good. I didn't even think of checking the URLs. Sorry, but I couldn't imagine the chances that an asian girl who looked that good would sit on the internet and hang here. Also, "she" immediately knew how to upload a picture. Sexist, I know, but true.

Back