Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Uh-oh. You have a stalker! :P

:lol:!

2908061630tc2.jpg

I'm the one on the left, looking like little bow peep, and James (G.T) is on the right.

Eh! If my math is correct they're both in the same year at school. I'm really not getting the joke there.

I was pointing at the fact that James look twice as old as Jon.

Also James could practically eat Jon.

I'll get my coat.

We still have a disproportionate amount of Brown/Black hair to Blonde. I feel like a total outcast here!

I'd post another picture of myself, but hey, I don't think I'm allowed after what happened last time....

:lol:!

2908061630tc2.jpg

I'm the one on the left, looking like little bow peep, and James (G.T) is on the right.
I take it a photo of you two standing next to each other was a step too far. :P

Casio
We still have a disproportionate amount of Brown/Black hair to Blonde. I feel like a total outcast here!

I'd post another picture of myself, but hey, I don't think I'm allowed after what happened last time....
Pretty boys can't handle the internet!

I take it a photo of you two standing next to each other was a step too far. :P

Yeah, pretty much :lol:

Although, the height difference wasn't as much as i thought it would be. I'm probably used to being the shortest and didn't notice any difference, though :P

Yeah, Jon. Your arms would make a spider monkey flip out. Looks like you need to grow into them... no offense. I'm sure it's just the picture.

Also, it is my firm opinion that you snip the hair, dude. Donate it to a cancer society (locks of love or something?) and lose the lemmings-look all in one shot. :D

Roo
Yeah. Get yer hair cut, yer damn hippy!

Incidentally, that's me circled. If you hadn't seen that picture already.

isthisroololbz7.jpg

How did they manage to get a Zafira into the back of that mini??!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

P.S. Any more pictures of you Evan? I can't get enough of you.

How did they manage to get a Zafira into the back of that mini??!!!!?!!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!!!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

P.S. Any more pictures of you Evan? I can't get enough of you.
There might be a picture of me playing with some huge bowling balls soon, just gotta get the photos off Jack.

Back