Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
OMG OMG OMG!!!!

Omnis, I really am crying right now! I am totally serious! I know I'm a little tired, but I clicked on this thread just now and what do I see staring back at me? This:

When I saw that I thought for about .2 seconds, then I started cracking harder than I've ever cracked before. My mom ran in to see if I was alright. She didn't get the joke. Oh my god, thank you for that picture!

Here's Jonn....I mean Me :P

Attachments

• MVC-002F.JPG
    MVC-002F.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 77
and if I had not-awesome hair. I thought they modled bert and ernie after a jew and a honduran, both of which I am certainly not.

By the way, wallrunner, I would crush you.

O' RLY?

Well, you didn't let us see your face the last time you posted a pic, so........you never know ;)

He is the Internatonal Man of Mystery, only a lucky few will ever get to see his face, some say if you do, you'll learn the meaning of life..

I guess now I can start guessing who everybody looks by their avatar huh?

Ciao!

I figured it was more clever than an animated GIF of a bunch of German racecars, which was my first custom avatar here. :lol: Though, I might use my E30 M3 Outrun avatar again sometime.

I figured it was more clever than an animated GIF of a bunch of German racecars, which was my first custom avatar here. :lol: Though, I might use my E30 M3 Outrun avatar again sometime.

your avatar lacks the beard! here, i've got you one:

i look kinda similar like my avatar, too.:crazy:

p9093215mediumsmallse0.jpg

Back