Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Here I am trying on my super-cool first tenugui, given to me as a gift by my uber-cool kendo sensei.

Of course, the headphones do not come off for more than a minute at a time while I'm seated. :lol:

Oh, and there's also my desk which, at the moment, is 3 Mile Island: Mordor edition.

Nice look for you, Omnis. :lol:

It should be spelled "tenugi", but I googled and sure enough, looks like it's more commonly spelled "tenugui" in English. :confused: Oh, well. It's still not as bad as way you guys pronouce Karaoke. :P

Nice look for you, Omnis. :lol:

It should be spelled "tenugi", but I googled and sure enough, looks like it's more commonly spelled "tenugui" in English. :confused: Oh, well. It's still not as bad as way you guys pronouce Karaoke. :P

Yeah, I don't know what's up with that either (for both tenugui and karaoke especially).

Well, here's some more recent shots:

Pretty stiff competition on that track. The kid in the green and white shirt was an animal. The next lap I took him out though. *Muwaahaahahahaha*

Well, here's some more recent shots:
DSC08603.JPG
DSC08607.JPG

Pretty stiff competition on that track. The kid in the green and white shirt was an animal. The next lap I took him out though. *Muwaahaahahahaha*

Fix your tags, dude!

:lol: Great.

I can wholeheartedly imagine you picking the kid up by his neck and popping his head off with your thumb.

:lol: It's all good.

Hey, Omnis, thanks for uploading the images to image shack. I guess the images don't show if your logged into an Gmail account? They showed up just find on my computer but then again, I have my Gmail account logged in.

:cheers:

Pako could very well be the next Alonso..

I bet the pit crew let you down once again eh?
:D

That scene was hilarious. And the "Pako Kart: Double Dash" pics are awesome. I especially love the part about you taking out your rival. :lol:👍

Muck up...Sorry...Celebration day today at school. If you want to pick up chicks, wear a big polar bear suit :sly:.

Casio. GTP's official pimp.

dsc00299as1.jpg

dsc00288du0.jpg

dsc00301qb5.jpg

dsc00292ti6.jpg

dsc00289dm2.jpg

dsc00300ow2.jpg

dsc00287ou4.jpg

Figjam.

Holy Hell at the 2nd and 3rd girls, I gotta get me a polar bear suit. Can I borrow yours after you're done washing the stains out?

Back