Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
I guess I should move to Australia so I can be cool like you, Casio. That hat, that shirt, those Asian guys. What do they drive? I'll beat 'em.

1275194075_l.jpg

me

I guess I should move to Australia so I can be cool like you, Casio. That hat, that shirt, those Asian guys. What do they drive? I'll beat 'em.

Don't Forget the polar bear suits :P

It's a little older Than most of my pics (all 2:P), Just add acne and a thin mustache. Also that's my sister Katie.

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    92.6 KB · Views: 51

Nice pick man, you know why? It's because of that smile...that smile has something hidden in it. It's the same type of smile as Leonardo's Gioconda (Mona Lisa), the only thing is that your mouth is sort of open. Seriously though, you look like you're about to say something, or you want to but...bah! I don't know :boggled:

Tu sei Il Mono Liso. :lol:

Ciao!

Don't be hatin'.

No really... Zoo York is a company that actually has heritage and an interesting history and actually stand for somehting, something rare these days.

Yeah, but every time I see their crap in stores, it's the same old "buy me because I'm worn by a rapper, and that rapper is the best rapper." clothes.

I can't say I've ever bought anything by them myself...

I do however appreciate the fact that they suport the local skate and paint scenes in many places, including where I live. I'd support a company that supports that.

I can't say I've ever bought anything by them myself...

I do however appreciate the fact that they suport the local skate and paint scenes in many places, including where I live. I'd support a company that supports that.

Would you support a support bra?

You'd get nicked by the police if you wore that at a shopping centre here in the UK..

thanks for the picture comment fellas lol... and don't be hatin zoo york, it's more than just a brand... it's history. thatz all I wear is zoo york, their clothes are nice too 👍

You wouldn't get arrested for just wearing a hood though you might get searched and you would get kicked out. Shoplifters can't be identified on camera if they're wearing hoodies, so you arn't allowed to wear them in shopping centres.

:lol: That's so stupid!
It isn't to the shop owners who get regulalry shop lifted by scallies in hoodies. Personally I don't see anything wrong with that law it's no big inconvenience to wear something other thana hoodie. The reason for the law is because hoodies make it easier for you to hide your identity on shop cameras which is why so many shoplifters wear them.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

On that basis they should ban women from wearing make-up in stores, because most of the time when they take it off they look like a completely different identity.

Back