Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
I'm sure this law from Nebraska is more rediculous...
"If a child burps during church, his parent may be arrested. "

And this one from New Hampshire...
"On Sundays citizens may not relieve themselves while looking up. "

And this one from Ohio...
"Whaling is illegal."

And these two from Pennsylvania...
"You may not catch a fish by any body part except the mouth."
"It it illegal to sleep on top of a refrigerator outdoors. "

And this one from New Jersey...
"It is against the law for a man to knit during the fishing season. "

Brad of the Horton kind..
That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

Well you can wear a hoody, just not with the hood actually up over your head..

Example:

Bad Bee :grumpy:

Good Bee :D

So yeah, that's the law.

And finally, just whilst I'm in the picture mood;

:lol: What do you mean?

That was taken in my phsycology class about a week ago, the chick doing the suggestive symbol hates me with a passion. But she won't just let things be, so I annoy her. Helps the class go by. :lol:

Not really, A6. But, Rich, you should totally tap that. I bet she hates you with a passion because she loves you passionately.

Oh, well that does explain a lot. Yeah, I can even walk past her without her saying something about me.

I have a fan. :)

Or a stalker, could go either way with this cat. :scared:

Too bad I don't find her all that attractive.

It makes perfect sense.

Anyway, I wouldn't be all that embarassed about that pic. I mean, she knew what that pose meant to herself, but from what I see, her fingers stretch from your crotch to your knee. That's just ridiculous.

And I'm gathering from all you Romeos that if a girl acknowledges you in any way she at least wants to be a friend. And if she hates you and cracks on your organs, she's totally in denial and wants to shag.

Too bad no girls hate me.

Gee, thanks guys. :lol: I'm speechless. We are quite alike suprisingly, we think in a similar way, I think that's the problem: two negitaves don't attract!

I can't believe I'm getting girl advice from the same place I get car setups from. :scared:

The magic of GT Planet eh? :D

BTW, I swiped that pic from one of her friends. she even made videos about me and put them on YOUTUBE! :scared: I'd share them, but I can't link to them because it's disabled.

The magic of GT Planet eh? :D

BTW, I swiped that pic from one of her friends. she even made videos about me and put them on YOUTUBE! :scared: I'd share them, but I can't link to them because it's disabled.
Okay, what kind of videos? The 'lets start a rumour he's gay kind' or just having a laugh in class?

Too bad I don't find her all that attractive.

Are you kidding? That is completely tappable material.

Besides, maybe you can be a bit rough because she's such a... a B...

and she'll even like it, I bet ;)

She probably would. She looks like a girl who already knows how she likes it.

ЯebЯuM;2471961

Congrats. I laughed out loud'd.

I knew this black chick who would always used to scratch me and beat me up wth her fingernails. (wtf is that, anyway? Catwoman's fat sister or something.) 1 million bucks says she was madly in love with me. She even made comments about how we were going to be married and stuff. I would try to respond at times, but the vomit was too much for any communication. At least this one doesn't look THAT bad. She could use a makeover, definitely, but, who knows. You may end up liking her.

The only downside is that, if you guys get together, she would probably, literally, fight you if something happened. Dangerous.

Okay, what kind of videos? The 'lets start a rumour he's gay kind' or just having a laugh in class?

I think it's the having a laugh kind, I kind of made an ass of myself anyway in them. :D

Are you kidding? That is completely tappable material.

and she'll even like it, I bet.

:lol: Well, she is a, uh B, she likes to pound on my back like a kettle drum. Yes, ok, she dosen't look THAT bad, but I'm just not attracted to her like that.

BTW, I told her about this place, so she's gonna be plenty pissed. :lol:

1363314007_l.jpg

The MySpace photo :D:tup:

I think it's the having a laugh kind, I kind of made an ass of myself anyway in them. :D

:lol: Well, she is a, uh B, she likes to pound on my back like a kettle drum. Yes, ok, she dosen't look THAT bad, but I'm just not attracted to her like that.

BTW, I told her about this place, so she's gonna be plenty pissed. :lol:
WTF? So she hates you, you hate her, but you tel her about this place because of course you hate her so much.

Tap it.

Back