Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
LMAO! Awesome pics Bee! I LOL'd literally. I'll remember that next time I'm in the UK.

I'm picture happy so here's another one.

me1xr8.jpg

Bee
Yeah also remember here "J-Walking" is legal, thats a doosey!

I hate that. Where I live, people take up J walking as a hobby. A lot of people consider it the J walking capital of the world. When I travel to other cities, people are so timid to cross the road, even when there is no traffic whatsoever. It angers me.

Bee
Yeah also remember here "J-Walking" is legal, thats a doosey!

In Sarasota, Florida (and I assume similar beach-y tourist laden areas), pedestrians have the right of way on the road. If you do not stop when someone tries to cross the road, you can get a $118 ticket. :scared:

In Sarasota, Florida (and I assume similar beach-y tourist laden areas), pedestrians have the right of way on the road. If you do not stop when someone tries to cross the road, you can get a $118 ticket. :scared:

I am a complete and utter asshole, so I would like go around roads getting people fined. 💡

So VIPERGTSR01 can still walk around without getting fined? What a relief. :P

:lol:

On my trips to the USA I still havent got busted yet, lucky no cops have asked for ID :scared:.

Integra Type R
In Sarasota, Florida (and I assume similar beach-y tourist laden areas), pedestrians have the right of way on the road. If you do not stop when someone tries to cross the road, you can get a $118 ticket

I remember when I was somewhere in Canada one year, I came to a street waiting for traffic to pass so I could cross, but all the busy traffic came to a halt so I could cross, I felt like an ass :guilty:. That would never happen here.

I remember when I was somewhere in Canada one year, I came to a street waiting for traffic to pass so I could cross, but all the busy traffic came to a halt so I could cross, I felt like an ass :guilty:. That would never happen here.
That is what happened to us in Nassau, Bahamas, also. No stop light, therefore no crosswalk, and all of a sudden all the cars stopped, everyone smiles and starts waving for you to cross. It was nice, but felt very strange at the same time. Maybe it was because we were used to being on the ship. :lol:

Cars around here does samething most of the time, also. It's when you start crossing in the way of cars, walking at slow pace, slowing down or stopping cars that's a problem(many do do this). If other cars stop for you to let you cross, that's considered totally OK around here.

Screw that. This isn't California. If someone walks in front of me, I run them over. :mad: :lol:

No, seriously. J-walking is bad. People should use the crosswalks at all times. The worst part is that when you're driving through the ghetto (for lack of a better word), and there are black people in black clothes running across the street. You can BARELY see them sometimes, yo.

No, seriously. J-walking is bad. People should use the crosswalks at all times. The worst part is that when you're driving through the ghetto (for lack of a better word), and there are black people in black clothes running across the street. You can BARELY see them sometimes, yo.

You mean you haven't heard? Black people can't get hit by cars. It's physically impossible. That's why they don't care about stepping out onto the street in traffic.

I'm surprised that they run where you live, too. Here they just sorta mosey at their own pace, unhurried by the 10 or so cars that are coming down the 6-lane avenue.

Seriously, I can't drive through the north side of town without encountering at least one "herd" of jaywalking black people slowly crossing the busiest street in the area. I'm not making this stuff up to be racist -- it's just the way it is.

Maybe they think that if they get hit, they can sue the driver for a hate crime...I really don't understand it.

J-walking is not illegal here and yet we don't have much of a problem like you guys explain at all, except for the odd drunk on a weekend night that staggers out on the road (who would ignore J-walking laws anyway).

You mean you haven't heard? Black people can't get hit by cars. It's physically impossible. That's why they don't care about stepping out onto the street in traffic.

I'm surprised that they run where you live, too. Here they just sorta mosey at their own pace, unhurried by the 10 or so cars that are coming down the 6-lane avenue.

Seriously, I can't drive through the north side of town without encountering at least one "herd" of jaywalking black people slowly crossing the busiest street in the area. I'm not making this stuff up to be racist -- it's just the way it is.

Maybe they think that if they get hit, they can sue the driver for a hate crime...I really don't understand it.

Yay for racist connotations! Just kidding.

I don't know why anyone would wear black on the street at night though. I mean, I could understand if you were a ninja, but you'd think people would have a general regard for safety. I ordered my FC Barcelona AWAY jersey for a reason...

Back