Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
:lol:

But seriously, you must teach us, sensei. Girls love teddy bears. Everybody knows this, but to turn yourself into one..... pure genius.

Holy Hell at the 2nd and 3rd girls, I gotta get me a polar bear suit. Can I borrow yours after you're done washing the stains out?
Stains are white, no one will see them. :sly:

And for your viewing pleasue.
dsc00302za5.jpg

dsc00290ne9.jpg

dsc00286mx0.jpg

But seriously, you must teach us, sensei. Girls love teddy bears. Everybody knows this, but to turn yourself into one..... pure genius.

It really worked awesome. All these girls just come up to you and hug you. If they don't you can just go up and hug them without being arrested. Although my friend (The Donkey in the first picture of this post), was shattered because he kept having to take pictures of girls with me. Because they thought the donkey was ugly.

Well done, must have been swealtering in it though, looked sunny.
I don't think I've ever sweated more in my life. It was like a walking sauna. It was about 25C today which while isn't hot, it's hot for a polar bear. I now know why polar bears live in the snow and not Australia.

Billy Madison
It's too damn hot for a penguin to be just walkin' around.

Anyway....
Step 2: Get completely smashed at a nightclub and find the hot girl that you had on your lap while in the bear suit in the morning. (With an even shorter skirt!)

dsc00308bz7.jpg

Man I'm smashed....VIP list got a pint for 1$!

2nd pic ftw.

We had pirate day today, but I got no booty. (damn, that was a good one.)

But see, Dunc has skillz. He didn't even need a polar bear suit to score is favorite female. Maybe it was all the alcohol? :lol:

ЯebЯuM;2461645
meh, I can speak fluent Russian when I'm drunk :sly:
A few years back I got really drunk at a night club. On the other day a friend who was there with me told me I started to talk in English with a couple of girls, and I got mad because they didn't understand me.

Good thing I don't remember anything from that night.

Back