Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Hey, Casio. There's a good pic's editor called Noiseware Community Edition, it's great for editing pics with low lighting. I use it all the time to edit my pics taken with the W800. I'm sure PS can do even better but I can't use that. Here's your pic after editing:

Word. That's despeckling.

Anyway, check out my guest for the afternoon:

He's no big deal though. Cool kid. 5 month old couch potato, and he dances to Benny Benassi.

I think most babies look like monkeys. :dopey: Omnis's baby in the second photo looks like me, when I was a baby. :lol:

Casio's here extravaganza. It's all in the name of art and GTP guys.

dsc000927dd.jpg

Hey....that would make a fantastic avatar....hmmm...

I thought I'd bring this back up incase anyone had forgotten ;). AND NO, I'M NOT GAY! Before anyone thinks I am.

Has anyone taken any photos of their summer Holidays?!?

Here's my contribution.

I'd just been body boarding in the Bristol Channel at Illfracombe.... Not.. very... warm.

I'd just been body boarding in the Bristol Channel at Illfracombe.... Not.. very... warm.

Lmao, I just came back from Illfracombe, I went camping for two nights, we got lost and I had to act as the Sat Nav :).

And my camera just broke btw, so no pictures of me (relief).

I bet you had great fun there for sure. 👍

Yeah, but it was the last day the car was run (will be almost two seasons ago now). Block decided to develop a few cracks on the last run... Still waiting on some parts for a 440 that will be going into it and then it will most likely get sold.

Were you, by any chance, up against a car named Anthracks? Looks like Sipro lost this time. :(

Brownie points to Pako!

And I wish that had been the hire car, he had a diesel corsa.

👍 So, are brownie points the same as reputation points? :D

It was the boats that gave it away, well....and the car, and the buildings, and the landscape, and the question of it's location giving it value. :)

Damn it. I thought it was downtown Atlanta.
I don't know if that's a joke or not, but it was funny. :lol:👍

Nice pic, Danny. I think you just outdid G.T(James). Though he was sitting in his Vanquish. :sly:

Back