Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Bad people can wear glasses. However, good guys cannot have sinister-looking facial hair like goatee's and thin moustaches.

Most recent pic from last weekend:
img7121ld2.jpg

951571010_l.jpg

Me and my brother celebrating Italy's win a couple weeks ago. I hate him, because he got a bigger steak than me.

Giancarlo
Me and my brother celebrating Italy's win a couple weeks ago. I hate him, because he got a bigger steak than me.

shouldn't you be eating pasta?

What kind of Italian eats a steak? :lol: And... OMG! Is that coke?! In a wine glass?!?!?!?!

I think your friend enjoys being topless with you a little to much.

And ha, even Aussies have farmer's tans!

And what are you drinking?

ExigeExcel
And ha, even Aussies have farmer's tans!
Good catch. :lol: I have a slight case of that as well. That's why everytime I play basketball outdoors, I've taking my shirt off lately. ;) <I don't mean anything by this, btw.

Mclaren_Man
that would be a woodstock (aka bourbon and cola)
Bourbon :yuck:

a6m5
Good catch. I have a slight case of that as well. That's why everytime I play basketball outdoors, I've taking my shirt off lately. <I don't mean anything by this, btw.
I haven't got a T-shirt tan anymore, but more of a vest top. So really I'm half a farmer :D

PROM036.jpg

This was taken last May during Prom. I'm the Asian kid sitting on the left.

Nice suit,and what the...,that coke bottle is strange(at least for me,i don't have it in my country)

TwinTurboJay
Are you sure you're from Finland, and not Detroit ??!!?? :dopey: 👍

yeah, I'm sure.. how so?

and yes, this pic is taken at half four in the morning.. :D I didn't have anything better to do.

VIPERGTSR01
Yeah, those cans are great, I only ever see them when flying. :(
You kidding? Those things are sold all over the stores in the US. Just no one buys them because the normal sized cans are much better deals (and the mini cans go fast).

Smoking is bad, Dunc!

Giancarlo
951571010_l.jpg

Where is that? Looks familiar.

Back