Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Looks almost like a kitchen knife......... reminds me of the poster from a movie that made Christian Bale into a star.....

TB, you don't look 30 in that pick. You look 12. And very curious. Do you have a cold by chance?

P1040092.jpg

Like YSSMAN, I'm currently in a dilemma of whether to cut my locks or not....

Not. If I were gay, I'd totally shag you with hair like that. And those big strong muscles...:lol:

Like YSSMAN, I'm currently in a dilemma of whether to cut my locks or not....

Well, I trimmed my hair, but I kept it long enough to keep me happy

(bad photo)

...Kinda looks like a Bobby Kennedy haircut if you ask me...

I've attempted to "feather" it, but my hair is too straight and too thick to get it to go right. Oh well, I'll just have to live with it.

I figure I'll keep it long for a while and attempt to figure out something. I almost dyed it black a while ago just for the hell of it, but after Mom vowed to kill me if I did, I decided against it (I think it is because my Dad's hair turned from brown to black, and it would creep her out too much if I did the same thing...)

Attachments

• Face.jpg
    Face.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 42
I really don't want to cut it, I'm naturally not that blonde, and the Australian government is going to / or has banned hydrogen peroxide, because they think it's going to be used to make bombs. I can't go back to my natural colour because it's a lame and boring dark blonde.

Hey, Casio, should I move to australia, or do you pay those chicks for their pics?

You just have to hang around the right people I guess. I probably have probably more female friends then male friends. All the girls are in the 'cool' group, if you know what I mean, and it seems if you're unattractive you can't be in the 'cool' group.

It's good fun Australia though, I highly recommend it. Never know, I might be able to hook you up with some of these girls ;) (I don't know how much it would cost though....):lol:

Not. If I were gay, I'd totally shag you with hair like that.

Casio, with hair like yours - long with highlights, he thinks you're a girl - that's why he wants to shag you ;)

He wants you to be his bitch.

I can't go back to my natural colour because it's a lame and boring dark blonde.
I think the techinal term is dirty blonde, that's what my hair colour is, but mines a lot shoter than yours so it doesn't really matter. My hairs been getting darker and darker over the years though, it used to be light blonde, now it's a lot darker than it used to be.

I think the techinal term is dirty blonde, that's what my hair colour is, but mines a lot shoter than yours so it doesn't really matter. My hairs been getting darker and darker over the years though, it used to be light blonde, now it's a lot darker than it used to be.
Don't worry, it'll turn into white eventually...

Probably, I take after my dad in the hair department and his went white 10 years ago. At least I'd still have hair.

TB, you don't look 30 in that pick. You look 12. And very curious. Do you have a cold by chance?
That's because I'm not 30. I'm 29. :sly: I havEn't looked 12 for 17 years. I did just shave a few hours before that, but I don't think you could tell from the pic, with all the knicks in the spoon and all.

I must say I'm a bit confused by the "do you have a cold" comment. :confused: Care to explain, please?

Probably, I take after my dad in the hair department and his went white 10 years ago. At least I'd still have hair.
Yeah, I'll probably go the other way around and lose mine before it turns to white. It already started. :scared:

TB
That much I figured. For all I know, with you kids and your "Web Lingo", he could be asking me if I own a dog.

:lol:

Are we feeling a bit disconnected from the youth these days?

:lol:

Are we feeling a bit disconnected from the youth these days?
Having a kid that you swear last week was only 3 months old and is about to tear into his first birthday cake will do that. :)

TB
Having a kid that you swear last week was only 3 months old and is about to tear into his first birthday cake will do that. :)

For sure!!!

My baby girl is 2 and a half. I know the feeling. :)

Looks like a good kid!! Full of mischief and energy I hope?
Energy, lord yes. Mischief, thankfully, not so much. And he looks nothing like me. If we had a milkman or if the mailperson wasn't a woman, I'd start questioning...

TB
Energy, lord yes. Mischief, thankfully, not so much. And he looks nothing like me. If we had a milkman or if the mailperson wasn't a woman, I'd start questioning...

Back