Pics of yourself

• Thread starter keeno_uk
  • 32,520 comments
Bah. I bet the advertising companies are rubbing their hands together viewing this thread. You all fell for that Mach 3 crap? And the fusion stuff? Geez, talk about marketing ploy.

Wilkinson Sword Protector 3d Diamond. Fo' 'sho.
Don't knock the power of Mach3. The first one I got was given to me by Gillet.

No they just gave me one, it arrived in the mail with a letter from them wishing me a happy birthday.

No Omnis, you got it wrong.

He is quite obviously....
David "Dr Who" Tennant
1317915.jpg

sorry, it was me just being a smart ass:

Gillet: Belgian car company, makers of the Vertigo
Gillette: shaving utensils company

ЯebЯuM;2482802
sorry, it was me just being a smart ass:

Gillet: Belgian car company, makers of the Vertigo
Gillette: shaving utensils company

:lol: I knew it! When I saw L4S's reply I was like WTF? Is there actually a product called Vertigo? :lol:

Ciao!

I have the coolest hair on this forum

Oh! That's debatable. I'd like to nominate my current state. I'm going for the whole 80s hair band thing soon....

dsc00344jf7.jpg

Although I'm not quite at this...

hairmetaltop.jpg

A couple of months more, some hair extentions and a perm will do!

PS: Speaking of Harry Potter. Who was that member who full on cracked it because we said he looked like Harry Potter (When we was the splitting image?)

Nah, Magic was cool, he wouldn't flip out over something lame like that. I'm not sure who it was, but it definitely wasn't him. Whoever it was though, that kid was soft.

Oh! That's debatable. I'd like to nominate my current state. I'm going for the whole 80s hair band thing soon....

dsc00344jf7.jpg

Although I'm not quite at this...

hairmetaltop.jpg

A couple of months more, some hair extentions and a perm will do!

PS: Speaking of Harry Potter. Who was that member who full on cracked it because we said he looked like Harry Potter (When we was the splitting image?)

Good point. I'm not going to lie and say that your hair is not awesome. I think we can agree on a co-pwnership as far as the hair dept. goes.

Found the dude, logi74.

Cool. Thanks 👍 He's not active anymore, so I think it's alright to repost his picture for those members who weren't around a year go.
aa9762b3.jpg

That likeness is unreal....

Cool. Thanks 👍 He's not active anymore, so I think it's alright to repost his picture for those members who weren't around a year go.
aa9762b3.jpg

That's pretty cool. I bet he was super popular at school when the first movie came out.

Anyway, check the end-of-the-day 'do.

aa9762b3.jpg

I think it was Ultrabeat who compared him. He really got offended though :D

Ciao!

...I think I'm getting a haircut on Wednesday. I don't know if my photos showed it all that well, but the hair is getting a bit long. I'm debating if I want to cut it back off like I usually do every six months, or trim it back a bit and attempt to actually do something with it. I like having long hair, I just don't like having to work with it so much... Ya know?

...I think I'm getting a haircut on Wednesday. I don't know if my photos showed it all that well, but the hair is getting a bit long. I'm debating if I want to cut it back off like I usually do every six months, or trim it back a bit and attempt to actually do something with it. I like having long hair, I just don't like having to work with it so much... Ya know?
That's exactly like me. I once had a gay friend give me a 10 minute lecture on why I shouldn't go through my long-to-short cycle and what I should do with it. Needless to say I didn't really listen to him much.

I need a hair cut as well, a girl in school described my hair as 'mushrooming'. However, the top she was wearing made up for any ill-feeling.

How about getting a haircut like the dude on your avatar :dopey:....

Though I agree with your "gay friend" about not getting a dramatic haircut from long to really short. Everybody is going to be like "Ugh! you look so different!, I used to like you better with longer hair". And on top of that, it feels so ackward to not have your long hair anymore....it's so...boring.

Ciao!

Short hair generally suits blokes, but it's a bit of an easy get out for having to use your imagination and take time to style your hair. I'm too lazzy to shave before work most mornings so naturally, I keep my hair short :lol:.

How about getting a haircut like the dude on your avatar :dopey:....

Though I agree with your "gay friend" about not getting a dramatic haircut from long to really short. Everybody is going to be like "Ugh! you look so different!, I used to like you better with longer hair". And on top of that, it feels so ackward to not have your long hair anymore....it's so...boring.

Ciao!
Because it would take me untill I'm 20 to grow such an awesome moustache to match it.

And that fits in here where? I don't think this is caption the above avatar, though YSSMAN could cut his hair like that :P

Go shave your mustache :P

From,
Chris.

Meh, I don't know. Maybe just a trim and a bit of style would just make it look better. My friend Chelsea (not pictured) wants me to do a faux-hawk (too gay), Emily (the girl on the left) wants me to cut it short like it used to be, and Jackie (girl on the right) wants me to leave it long like it has been.

Damn women of my life not making up my mind for me!!!

Back